B&M Hammer Shifter

99GreenStang

Reaction score
I also have this shifter behind the 308 . No complaints although B&m should put a little better instruction on their interlock cable installation and their customer support isnt very friendly other than that go for it ..... If your not first your last.

Werecow

Reaction score
Is there anyone here who has installed this shifter in a sn-95 with a C4 or a C6 tranny? I'm going to a big block and one or the other of these and I'll probably be using this shifter. Just wondering if anyone had tried it with one of those transmissions and if so how the install went.. Cheers!!

PinkieT

Reaction score
Is there anyone here who has installed this shifter in a sn-95 with a C4 or a C6 tranny? I'm going to a big block and one or the other of these and I'll probably be using this shifter. Just wondering if anyone had tried it with one of those transmissions and if so how the install went.. Cheers!!
I have a used one I got for my wife's car not knowing it was set up for a C4 and not her stock 98 trans. Ain't pretty, needs new boot and bezel, but I would sell it for $60 plus shipping.

Werecow

Reaction score
PinkieT I may be hitting you up after the first of next month on that. Have to wait on next check to come around..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.