BAB - tinted headlights

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
DO NOT GET SMOKED LIGHT!!!!

The problem with getting smoked lights is that EVERYONE is doing it. The reason i REALLY like your car is that you (along with me and VERY few others) are pimping the OEM lights and Amber corners...and those OEM lights look MEAN as hell with that FMIC.

Plus aftermarket lights make SN95's looks cheesy and cheap.

DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD...this is a trend and will die soon but the OEM sex light will live forever

ummm...how about NO :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i dont think aftermarket lights are cheap.. its just preference..

but i agree with handz when he says that your car looks sexy as hell and mean with the OEM's because your car looks freaking awesome with the OEM lights.. id say stick with the lights you have now, they look freakin awesome.

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
wow, they really dont look that dark on DFG. :-[ :-\ :'(

EH, they don't look too bad in person.. but you are right, then don't look too dark but it's fine with me.. but when I got them, they weren't as dark as the pics on ebay lead me to believe.. I need to upgrade to HID's sometime...
I would rather have these than clear ones though, just my preference.

SRT Handz said:

The problem with getting smoked lights is that EVERYONE is doing it. The reason i REALLY like your car is that you (along with me and VERY few others) are pimping the OEM lights and Amber corners...and those OEM lights look MEAN as hell with that FMIC.

DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD...this is a trend and will die soon but the OEM sex light will live forever

eh, I have yet to see another sn around here with smoked headlights.. many go the clear route..
plus the stockers look like big doodoo when they start to haze and yellow..

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
S3500137.jpg

W

Wes8398

Anyone that has those Blue Oval ones - did you find that they caused lighting at night to be poorer than stock? I guess running a silver star or other "blue/white light bulb" would be pointless with a smoked lens, eh? Or no?

gt96stang

Reaction score
Wes8398 said:
Anyone that has those Blue Oval ones - did you find that they caused lighting at night to be poorer than stock? I guess running a silver star or other "blue/white light bulb" would be pointless with a smoked lens, eh? Or no?

I have silverstars in mine.. But my stockers were crappy yellow and faded so when I swithced over to the smoked, it actually improved greatly over the stockers.. Now I am sure if I went with the ultra clears, I would have even more light output, but for now the silverstars do ok..

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If anything buy OEM cobra lights froom ford...even though yours are perfect

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
when i switched from my stock cobra headlights to my smoked ones, the difference was very noticeable. my stock headlights were way brighter than the smoked ones.. its very hard to see at times..

94Vert

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

I think your high right now. :lol:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Hicks said:
95KBGT said:

Thats exactly what i want
thats the only reason why i went smoke. Didn't come out with the same look.. maybe i need that hood lol. F- that.. i want that bug parked next to it. :angel:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Keep pimping OEM Lights...they cost more which means they are better :boink:

kspilly

Reaction score
I couldn't be happier with my smoked lights!! They are the blue oval ones, with the matching fogs. I retrofitted mine with bi-xenon Mercedes HID projectors, but still basically the same look. I have the silverstar corner bulbs to.

000001111cobra.jpg

00000cobra.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
It's a toss up to me. The first thing I noticed about bab's car is how the stock lights look really good on it. I don't think you could go wrong, but it doesn't look bad now.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
It's a toss up to me. The first thing I noticed about bab's car is how the stock lights look really good on it. I don't think you could go wrong, but it doesn't look bad now.

i agree man, the stockers loook wicked on his car.. id probably keep the stock ones over the smoked ones.. and ive been wanting those smoked fogs for my cobra but i dont know if i like them, they loook to dark. and get rid of those mudflaps man.. it'd look 50 times better without them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online