Back in the saddle

Above118

Reaction score
Well,im back. For those that know me..HEY! for those that dont of forgot heres the quick run down..
Joined with a 94 gt vert

sold it and picked up a 98 sixer

turned her into this (check me tread for all things done)

sold that and got a jeep

Well,had that for a little over a year now and decided i needed to speak to a dealer....pick this up.

2014 Sixer in ruby red and 6speed

plenty of room in the bay for some upgrades. cant wait to start playing in the car world again

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
20 views and nothin....everyone hate the 13-14 body? lol

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
20 views and nothin....everyone hate the 13-14 body? lol

Keep in mind 85% of the people on the site are guests and not registered users.

Congrats on the new car, ruby red is such a luscious color.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Very nice!

That Ruby Red really pops. Looks clean.

Its amazing how far they have come from the factory (performance wise.) Driving must be worlds better then your old v6. The 2014 v6 runs what the stock 96-98 cobra ran, Factory vs Factory they are practically even. What was the top of the ladder from the factory is now the entry level 2014, Very impressive!

What exactly do you have planned as far as mods?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I looked when you first posted it.

Im happy for you mang. Now go drive the wheels off!

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
thanks fellas...yea the guest vs user ratio on here has really changed since i was more active.

so far for a 6 im REALLY impressed. Spins the tires shifting into 3rd when trac is turned off. I was really looking for a car in blue of black but
like ya said i couldnt pass up the Ruby red. plans for it right now are to keep it stock. Might do some small upgrades tho like wheels and minor performance stuff.
time will deff change that tho.

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
nice ride man, Im sorry that you live in VA how do you guys get the speed out of your system down there without getting brutally but raped by the law?

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
nice ride man, Im sorry that you live in VA how do you guys get the speed out of your system down there without getting brutally but raped by the law?

Im org from Jersey and it was 100x worse up there. Its great here...country roads..long flat road or twisty mountain roads. oh and not many pot holes! lol

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
no kidding I was under the impression that in no circumstances is it safe because of the speed Nazis especially highway patrol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's great man! I'm pretty knowledgeable on those cyclone V6's so before you go crazy just feel free to ask :)

Glad to see you again!

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
That's great man! I'm pretty knowledgeable on those cyclone V6's so before you go crazy just feel free to ask :)

Glad to see you again!

Thanks man! will do man,im looking towards supercharging it in spring.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Great looking ride man! You've got s lot of great (affordable) options for upgrades too. I see brand new take off gt wheels all over craigslist for decent prices

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Great looking ride man! You've got s lot of great (affordable) options for upgrades too. I see brand new take off gt wheels all over craigslist for decent prices

im currently talking to a buddy that has some gt500 wheels im trying to get from him. But ive seen alot of posts for some Gts also i might go for if i cant get the 500

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Headers are usually able to be found cheap. Brothers performance regularly does 20% off of BBK, and I think latemodel will usually do 20% off steeda stuff for the intake (it's the best one for it)

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
So,while as work on monday some awesome person decided to hit my car and leave. Passenger side door. Luckily Geico is covering it all other then 200$. I decided to get a door on my own for a good price (300) and geico is paying me 600 for the door so its supplied to the painter rather then them source it. Work is going to start getting done on Weds.

I took off the panel and pooped alot of it out,just bc i could stand seeing it pushed in.

That ripple in the dor drives me nuts.
Heres the new door,off a 2014 5.0 that was wrecked at 2,000 miles.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
freakin dick faces man. So glad I park in a secured parking lot for work so any idiot can't just waltz on in

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
freakin dick faces man. So glad I park in a secured parking lot for work so any idiot can't just waltz on in

Tell me about it man...i work at a hotel,but since this happened we are getting par of the lot gated off for staff only. Sucks that this had to happen for it to get done tho.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online