Back in the saddle

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Looks sick! My favorite lip was the one we ended up putting on my girlfriend's car. I think it's from latemodel.

thanks man,im not sure what i wanna do yet with the lip.im thinking about carbon fiber,but i dont wanna ruin it. Im going to be doing the splitter all the way around. i just might hydro dip it all carbon. RTR LP surrond has been ordered also. i already got the grille,waiting on it to be shipped.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Haven't been doing to much to the car bc ive been busy with work. messed around with a few ideas and a few mods.

Ive been playing with the idea of a gold color wheel for a while,turns out not my cup of tea. Atleast not on my car with my wheels. The black look good tho.
Makes me thing about doing Black Chrome Powder coat.

picked up plasti dip just to test it out on one wheel..

Then i got my battery cover and Brake booster covers in,i decided to paint them gloss black,same with the radiator cover.
also put on my Engine cover. I think it helps fill up some engine bay space big time.
Before:

After:

Then i needed to address the interior bc it is just so plain jane. I decided to wrap it with some 3m carbon wrap. looked pretty good.
I still have a few more pieces i want to do.
Before:

After:

Thats all for now.
Parts i still have then a need to put on::
RTR decklid panel
RTR License plate surround
Side Lips
Front lip
Fog Lights

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty nice job with the CF. Interested in seeing the wheel on the car! I like the engine covers as well. Planning to do some of those for the boss lady's car

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online