Back in the saddle

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
yep pretty much the only time they will be on. i still have a long long road before then tho.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Here's a few small things i've done this past month...

Changed out the Stock shift knob for a Black Tri-bar pony Retro Style. Feels great,nothing life changing,but better lol.

Then I addressed the plain black mirrors. went to American Muscle and ordered some color match covers (paint match was perfect)

The rear of the car was way to plain for me being spoiler-less... picked up this..i like the flow and that its not as tall as the Gt500

My wife bought me some puddle lights (she loves getting me lights for some reason lol) Install was simple and quick. (love the look)

Lastly,my buddy and i made up some decals. Roush style...but with the 3.7L Cyclone Badge.....ya know,so its not a fake roush lol

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice additions! That shift knob is pretty kickass, I might have to copy that in the near future

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Nice additions! That shift knob is pretty kickass, I might have to copy that in the near future
thanks! Yea i was debating that one or the RTR...but this one stood out for some reason,im glad i went with it.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
I swear anytime i do something to the car,the day after the weather is shit..smh lol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you get the barton just keep a pair of vice grips in the car so you can drive when the handle snaps off ;p

Seen it happen more than once unfortunately. There's a reason the MGW piece costs more.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
If you get the barton just keep a pair of vice grips in the car so you can drive when the handle snaps off ;p

Seen it happen more than once unfortunately. There's a reason the MGW piece costs more.
Well then,im gonna rule that out,lol.....before i BUY a shifter im going to get a driveshaft. I can deal with the stock for now. Having a ticking time bomb under the car bothers me.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's a healthy chunk to save up, but I would try to do both at the same time. Shifter install is 1000x easier with the drive shaft out of the way

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Here's a few small things i've done this past month...

Changed out the Stock shift knob for a Black Tri-bar pony Retro Style. Feels great,nothing life changing,but better lol.

Then I addressed the plain black mirrors. went to American Muscle and ordered some color match covers (paint match was perfect)

The rear of the car was way to plain for me being spoiler-less... picked up this..i like the flow and that its not as tall as the Gt500

My wife bought me some puddle lights (she loves getting me lights for some reason lol) Install was simple and quick. (love the look)

Lastly,my buddy and i made up some decals. Roush style...but with the 3.7L Cyclone Badge.....ya know,so its not a fake roush lol

Nice !!! Shift knob is awesome and those painted mirrors really set off the front end. Love the spolier decision, makes it look more aggressive, and the puddle lights are a nice touch!

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Nice !!! Shift knob is awesome and those painted mirrors really set off the front end. Love the spolier decision, makes it look more aggressive, and the puddle lights are a nice touch!
thanks man i appreciate that!

Here's a few pics from a fundraiser we threw this weekend for a buddy.

Bonus,my buddys boosted LSX swapped RX7. Helped him build this over the past 3 years.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Well it has been a little while since i have posted in here...

Updates::
Shorty Antenna
GT/CS Grille
TiVCT Engine Cover
SCT x4/Bama Tuner with MPT tune
and to be fun with the memes going around,a CROW CONTROL decal.

Pics were taken at a local Cars n Coffee

i REALLY need to swap out my lower Grille and add a different lip.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Thanks Burn...i appreciate it. Had sooo many ppl taking pics of the car and talking to me just bc of the decal alone. lol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks sick! My favorite lip was the one we ended up putting on my girlfriend's car. I think it's from latemodel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online