BBK equal shorties install???

_BONZER_

Reaction score
i just picked up some BBK equal length shorty headers for my 94 stang. i was just wondering if anyone had any advice for installation? things i need to look out for or do? and tips to make the install easier :)

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Shouldn't be bad might need to lift the motor a bit depends on how dead ur motor mounts are , I usually unbolt the steering shaft to get em in on the driver side

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If your exhaust manifolds have never been off the car, it wouldn't be a bad idea to also start soaking all the bolts and what not in PB Blaster to help get everything ready to come off. Bolts that haven't been moved in 20 years tend to be a bit of a pain from time to time.

OP
OP
_BONZER_

_BONZER_

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm gonna tackle this shindigs on Saturday early am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
_BONZER_

_BONZER_

Reaction score
If your exhaust manifolds have never been off the car, it wouldn't be a bad idea to also start soaking all the bolts and what not in PB Blaster to help get everything ready to come off. Bolts that haven't been moved in 20 years tend to be a bit of a pain from time to time.

Car has a cam so not the first time removed. But prob not a bad Idea to spray a little (;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online