best color on sn95s

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah looking at your sig it looks like its bursting with color the one i saw looked real dark with very little color bursting out

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
ju015dd said:
you sold it, i highly doubt you sold the real mystic color. i have yet to see another car painted with the same exact mystic paint that goes on these cars. if it was so easy to get ahold of i am sure there would be some cars out there painted with it.
i saw a fox that was mystic..but that was some time last year.

I saw a fox that looked exactly like mystic in a car show before too. :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
yeah looking at your sig it looks like its bursting with color the one i saw looked real dark with very little color bursting out
mystic is fuckin sex..i wish i could afford one. :-[

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
tRaV_19 said:
mystic is fuckin sex..i wish i could afford one. :-[

you mean black :pimp:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
There is a Mystic running around here where I live. I have only seen it once in a parking lot. (I parked next to it of course) That car was so sweet looking. The colors were outfuckinstanding. I was so usy drooling over it I could not eat my dinner.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i would take black over mystic :pimp: its just the way i roll haha

but second on my list would be BAB

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
charcoal grey (Titanium) is nice also., there a sn95 cobra with it on svtp. Custom color for the stang, but it looks good!

RippinSVT.jpg

kyle5yu0.jpg

kyle6te8.jpg

kyle9ik1.jpg

kyle2en5.jpg

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I agree mystic, but one small problem. You can't buy mystic paint unless you have a mystic car.

I read an article about the mystic paint. The company that made the mystic paint for the 1996 Mystic Cobra's no longer makes it. Ford bought ALL the left over paint from the company. Since there is a severe shortage of the paint Ford will only sell the paint to owners of the Mystic Cobra. You need to have the Vin# of the car before they will sell it to you.

This is only for the 1996 Mystic Cobra, the 2004 Mystic Chrome Cobra paint is still available.

That said, Crystal White.

http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=3354.0

The problem with the Mystic Paint was other countries used the same pigments in the process of printing their money. Thats why they require certain safety precautions before they will give it out to a shop for repairs.
I like the BASF line thats out...the Oceans color is like the Mystic but without the Purple hue which i could do without.

smokeybear

Reaction score
you can have it any color you want as long as its black

or dark shadow gray :)

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
I'm biased towards chrome yellow as my favorite sn95 color, but my other fav's are Bright atlantic blue, and Laser red metallic. Black looks pretty good, but as always it is a pain in the ass to keep clean. Once a little bit of dust settles it looks like total shit. (Scratches also show up real well.) There are also way too many black mustangs running around. Go for something out of the ordinary.

Z28 This

Reaction score
BALZY_GT said:
I'm biased towards chrome yellow as my favorite sn95 color, but my other fav's are Bright atlantic blue, and Laser red metallic. Black looks pretty good, but as always it is a pain in the ass to keep clean. Once a little bit of dust settles it looks like total shit. (Scratches also show up real well.) There are also way too many black mustangs running around. Go for something out of the ordinary.

i hand waxed my car 4x and drove 4 hrs to the beach for mustang week and mine still looked better than alot there..but agree it is a bitch to keep clean

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online