Best Wax?

topless95

Reaction score
It's not bad. It does come pretty easily, no white residue either.
[/quote]

You migh want to rephrase that :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
there's a lot of them that say easy on, easy off, but depth, gloss and duribilty are where it's at if your going to take the time.

I've stated my favorites.
trust me guys, the stuff you buy at parts stores is not nearly as good as the stuff from the "detailer" sources. :p

(not hammering your post Aaron, I've just tried a lot of different products.)
+1

You can get a lot of good shit on line....autogeeks got a huge selection of everything good

I like 1z glanz wax, easy on ,easy off, great shine ...it actually seems to last more than a week unlike NXT tech wax lol

Scotty-Z

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
justinschmidt1 said:
Im using that glans wax and the green polish bottle.

The glanz wax smells amazing but honestly I havent had time to actually do my entire car and have a nice day to see if there was any improvement.

Although I did a spot on my friends car and it looks like 2 shades darker brand new clear coat compared to the rest of his car

His paint is beat

Yeah the Green Paint Polish ROCKS!!! Takes all the little scratches and swirls out. The Red Bottle makes it POP hard.

If your buddies paint is beat you might want to try the "EXTRA paint Cleaner"
For paint already in decent condition, would it be best to use the Green Polish and then move on to the Blue Glanz Wax to finish with?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea....the green polish will remove swirls/light scratches, then move on to glanz wax

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
IMG_1811.jpg

Handz where is the best place on the net to get this shit?

a frined of mine has it and his car looks fucking good,yes handz better than your car :p

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
SRT Handz said:

Handz where is the best place on the net to get this shit?

a frined of mine has it and his car looks ******* good,yes handz better than your car :p

autogeek sells it for less than 20 bucks

Does that metallic polish wax do anything special?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:

The Red Bottle makes metallic paints pop harder

ga94gt

Reaction score
I am at the moment using Meguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0 and I like it. I also use the paint cleaner before. I have used these on a few details I have done and they have turned out great.

Scotty-Z

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
SRT Handz said:
justinschmidt1 said:

The Red Bottle makes metallic paints pop harder

mm...I need to get some of that shit...

my paints got some flake in it
Go for it. I just purchased the Green and Blue (Polish and Wax, respectively) tonight from AutoGeek.net. :dancing6:

You guys said the cheap PC from AutoZone will work just fine? I've never done this sort of process extensively with anything other than my hands, so it should be an experience..... And what pads will I need?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Scotty-Z said:
Go for it. I just purchased the Green and Blue (Polish and Wax, respectively) tonight from AutoGeek.net. :dancing6:

You guys said the cheap PC from AutoZone will work just fine? I've never done this sort of process extensively with anything other than my hands, so it should be an experience..... And what pads will I need?

there is no such thing as a Cheap Porter-Cable.... there are only Porter-Cable Machines, Knock-off Porter-Cable Machines, and $20 wal-mart BS machines that only apply wax.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol...

yea, man....you need to buy a real porter cable 7424...or the UDM...which is the same thing, just a little stronger.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dont buy the meguires machine.... just buy the PC BI@TCH

timpryor

Reaction score
I used Zaino for years, and yeah its a really good sealant but its not a wax, anyways i use Clearkote Carnauba Moose Wax on top of clearkote vanilla moose hand glaze. Its really nice wax but what makes it worth it is the glaze, without the glaze you can't get the depth you can with glaze

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online