Big Pimpin'.....Sparco FTMFW!!!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, i finally did it...got my seat!!! :banana:

...It took my over a year to decide what seat i wanted to get. I looked at Recaro SD's, Corbeau GTII, Recaro Pole Position, and some Cobra seats....but after a year or looking at every seat i finally decided on the Sparco Fighter. :pimp2:

The seat is amazing. It cradles you and hold you in the perfect driving position. The seat is so comfortable. It has great back support and supports every part or your body. I know understand why these seats cost so much...the R&D really makes a HUGE difference. The seats feels like it molded to my body. When you drive you can feel everything the car is doing and you take take turns alot harder because you dont have to brace yourself for the turn.

Sparco FTMFW!!! O0

The seat is so comforable i sat in it and smoked a Huge Blunt

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

rgs

Reaction score
looks good man!

im trying to convince myself that its ok to spend 800$ on termy seats right now lol....

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
so when doushebag cobra owner decides to get racing seats, and takes out his stock ones, i want them.... :)

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
so when doushebag cobra owner decides to get racing seats, and takes out his stock ones, i want them.... :)

that douch bag is dumb.

...he is putting UPR contol arms on his 550 Horsepower Termi and replacing his H&R Super sports with Cut V6 springs. :rollinglaugh:

...he is seriously a douchbag

S

scarface

looks good, Ive got mine on now too, but they sit waaaaayyyyy too high for me. I need custom brackets.

Did you mount it to the stock sliders?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
looks good, Ive got mine on now too, but they sit waaaaayyyyy too high for me. I need custom brackets.

Did you mount it to the stock sliders?

i didnt, i bought a 94-98 Drivers side specific bracket and sliders from sparco

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
One racing seat.....FTL

why...when i am at the track the back seat and passenger seat comes out anyways...and why would a passenger need a bucket like that?

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Sorry but in my opinion if you are gonna use your car as a daily driver and have 2 different seats in the front, it just looks tacky. Not knocking you for using it at the track because I know first hand how much better they are. But if price kept you from getting it for so long there are cheaper seats out there that work as well for half (if not even less than that) of the price of the big name seat companies.

But judging by most of your posts I would venture to guess youre one of those guys who gets a hard on for expesive brand names.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
So props for getting a badass seat.

WyoTechMSA said:
Sorry but in my opinion if you are gonna use your car as a daily driver and have 2 different seats in the front, it just looks tacky. Not knocking you for using it at the track because I know first hand how much better they are. But if price kept you from getting it for so long there are cheaper seats out there that work as well for half (if not even less than that) of the price of the big name seat companies.

But judging by most of your posts I would venture to guess youre one of those guys who gets a hard on for expesive brand names.

HAHAHA This post was funny. Yeah, its true. One seat is kinda weird...But i think it says "I Mean Business". I accually want another seat to match. I think it would look alot better but the fighter is a very tight fit seat. I know that most passengers would not be able to fit in this seat. I am in shape so i fite in the seat snug and perfect. I have some fat friends and Girls complain.

...Now, the whole name brand thing isnt a big deal to me. Trust me, i didnt wanna pay alot for seats and looked for a very nice knock off online.

...I originaly wanted Recaro SD's....but at over a grand for 2 seats used, but i would have to buy brackets and what not it would be close to $1,500 or more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...tegoryZ33701QQihZ014QQitemZ330135331052QQrdZ1

Then i was gonna get a VERY nice knock off pair in leather for $400 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RECA...egoryZ133209QQihZ005QQitemZ150133494713QQrdZ1

i also took a look at these sparco Knock-off of the Fighter which i came very close to buying. $500 shipped with sliders and Side mounts. I think these are the biggest bang for the buck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/F1sp...tegoryZ33701QQihZ014QQitemZ330132380294QQrdZ1

....But in the end i thought that if you gonna buy a seat you gonna do it right and not dick around with cheap stuff...so thats why i got the sparco. Its an investment/ If i ever get another car, i will just put the sparco in that car. Black goes with anything.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Ok I see your point, but I am the kinda guy who would tell the people who bitch about riding around in my car to get over it because it is a free ride. My car is my car, whether the passengers who occupy the other seat hate it or love it.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
I say other seat because the back seat is non-occupado unless mutiple girls are involved. I really need a rear seat delete.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
thats stangnet for you, only the 5.0 section is worth a shit at some point..

seat looks good, i can understand about the passenger not wanting the race car feel, but the two different seats looks kinda odd, but dont let me stop ya :hitit:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks to me like some love it and other dont....I love how the seat cradles my body...its awsome

anyone like my new avitar

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
SRT Handz said:
Looks to me like some love it and other dont....I love how the seat cradles my body...its awsome
is it bringing sexxy back?

...i was thinking about taking a picture of a hot girl sitting in my sparco...topless, with the harnesses covering her nipples :pimp:

...now that would be bringing sexy back!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online