and theres a guy on svtp who has a pic like that hehe

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad you guys like....SN95forums FTW!!!

If anyone is alos reading the same thread on Stangnet and reading all the BS posts i am making, just ignore, because i am trying to just piss off the stangnet people now...they are just being stupid

ripper

Reaction score
I like the one seat deal handz. It does say all business. And i agree Lets see the nips stuffed behind the S. :naughty:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i drove 2 hours today on a bud mission....no problems and very comfortable

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
INSTALLING THIS SEAT WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!

Just getting the seat on the base and bracket was a challenge in itself. First i got it together and the bar to adjust the sliders wouldnt go in because of the clearnance bewteen the sliders and the seat....So i used Washers to shim the seat from the sliders. Its still didnt clear so i used brute strength and bent the bar so it would fit. Then to tighten down the seat i had to cut the head off of an allen wrench with a dremel to fit in a very small location so i could tighten it down.

Then when i got the seat in the car the holes didnt line up so i had to use fire and heat up and bend the Tabs on the Sparco Mustang Specific Bracket so the holes would line up and the bolts could go through to the floor. So finally i go to test fit it and the Seat's shoulder supports hit my door and it wouldnt close because the quality of that sparco bracket was kinda BS. So to fix the problem i used some more Washers and shimmed it up on the side next to the door. After all the BS it fit perfect in the car....and i mean perfect.

....Fuck sparco's bracket quality fitment :nonono:

S

scarface

SRT Handz said:
INSTALLING THIS SEAT WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!

Just getting the seat on the base and bracket was a challenge in itself. First i got it together and the bar to adjust the sliders wouldnt go in because of the clearnance bewteen the sliders and the seat....So i used Washers to shim the seat from the sliders. Its still didnt clear so i used brute strength and bent the bar so it would fit. Then to tighten down the seat i had to cut the head off of an allen wrench with a dremel to fit in a very small location so i could tighten it down.

Then when i got the seat in the car the holes didnt line up so i had to use fire and heat up and bend the Tabs on the Sparco Mustang Specific Bracket so the holes would line up and the bolts could go through to the floor. So finally i go to test fit it and the Seat's shoulder supports hit my door and it wouldnt close because the quality of that sparco bracket was kinda BS. So to fix the problem i used some more Washers and shimmed it up on the side next to the door. After all the BS it fit perfect in the car....and i mean perfect.

....f**k sparco's bracket quality fitment :nonono:
I had to make my own from scratch.... THATS A PITA!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
I had to make my own from scratch.... THATS A PITA!

i think anytime you install a racing seat you have to do a little BS to make it fit perfect.

....i wish it would have just gone straight in.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Paul said:
Nice seat, but one racing seat is lame.

function>form in the race world

And you would know this HOW? Because of your racecar, right?

I actually own a real live racecar, so please try the ricer nonsense on someone else.

Paul.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
And you would know this HOW? Because of your racecar, right?

I actually own a real live racecar, so please try the ricer nonsense on someone else.

Paul.

First off, i never said i have a "RaceCar". I am just a driving enthusiest that enjoys going to Track Days and Auto-X events on the weekends.

From the information i have accurred through experience i have learned that Less weight makes a car faster and handle better. Whats the point in having to racing Buckets? Reclining seats i can understand having 2 but a race bucket? I just take the passeneger and back seats out anyways when i Hit the Track.

Seems to me like your the only one who has the ricer mentality Here NooB!!!

You need to have 300+ posts to call anyone a ricer on this site

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
First off, i never said i have a "RaceCar". I am just a driving enthusiest that enjoys going to Track Days and Auto-X events on the weekends.

If that were the case, there are a plethora of mods that you could have spent all that money on that would have made a much more significant impact on your car's handling ability.

From the information i have accurred through experience i have learned that Less weight makes a car faster and handle better. Whats the point in having to racing Buckets? Reclining seats i can understand having 2 but a race bucket? I just take the passeneger and back seats out anyways when i Hit the Track.

Suspension and engine modifications have much more impact on handling and acceleration.

Seems to me like your the only one who has the ricer mentality Here NooB!!!

You need to have 300+ posts to call anyone a ricer on this site

I'm not the one who spent a ton of money for a seat because it makes me faster around the track. ::)

You = Ricer

Paul.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online