"Black Friday" is here!

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
black-friday-cyber-week-sale_6975.jpg

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/black-friday-mustang-parts

We know it's a week early, but hey two Black Fridays are better than one right? 100's of Blowouts and 10% Off Selected 5.0 Resto & SVE brands! There are LIMITED quantities available, so SHOP NOW!

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
I've already been asked, so I'll pass it along to everyone else. I cannot break up a kit and add or take away from the Black Friday sale. What you see on sale, is what I have.

If anyone has any questions about anything, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help out. If something you want is not on sale, you still have the option to use the forum discount.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Ordered bullitt pedals for mine, GT500 pedals for my sisters bf's 06 for xmas, and sve rear upper & lower control arms for my bros fox. Great prices. thanks again!

94yellow50

Reaction score
Got my 31 spline Moser axles and 4.10 gear n install kit coming. Saved on both of them for black Friday sale! Awesome savings too!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are there going to be new parts added to the sale over the weekend or is this absolutely everything?

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Are there going to be new parts added to the sale over the weekend or is this absolutely everything?

There might be some more part numbers added for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Keep an eye out on the sale over the Thanksgiving holiday.

What % is the forum discount?

5%. The forum discount does not work with items that are already on sale.

Rallim

Reaction score
Some good things on sale here..... too bad I have other things taking priority right now, or I'd be ordering a couple things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online