Upgrade dilemma here

OP
OP
O

optionizerSS

Reaction score
A used vortech would be the easiest and most effective way to meet your needs. The gt40 crap is going to be a huge disappointment.
Don't think I'd want that. Never had one and not that familiar with them but think the cost and labor would be as much as H/C/I? I'm an old school hot rodder. Big cams, high flow heads and big carbs. I know technology has changed but I'm still a basics kinda guy...lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you got a solid used kit it would not be a whole lot more $$$$ or time installing but would get you much more reliable power.

95opal

Reaction score
Don't think I'd want that. Never had one and not that familiar with them but think the cost and labor would be as much as H/C/I? I'm an old school hot rodder. Big cams, high flow heads and big carbs. I know technology has changed but I'm still a basics kinda guy...lol.

You can literally be up and running in a couple of hrs. Youll be into a gt40 set up with a cam for same price but wont come close to the HP numbers an S trim will give you.
I get the big cam ect thing but realistically a gt40 combo wont hold a candle to a blower.

Wmac

Reaction score
If you only do a mild build, a custom or canned tune may not be required. Also, the explorer injectors flow around 21# and will work with your current mass air.

That's what I use with a stock W4H0 ecu. Only issue is cold start-up enrichment. Runs lean until the ecu goes into closed loop.

Rons95GT

Not a new member
Reaction score
What would you prefer it said?
No other preference from me for ttocs. I think it is appropriate, I didn’t mean anything negative. I thought it was funny. He has good info. I guess I’m not chatty enough. I’ll be a new member for years.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
No other preference from me for ttocs. I think it is appropriate, I didn’t mean anything negative. I thought it was funny. He has good info. I guess I’m not chatty enough. I’ll be a new member for years.

:) I meant for you!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
so ya think I am a whore, or know it I guess? :) guilty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online