Bought my car back from the insurance who wants to get a hook up!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Sorry weather has been dick lately I had my sn95 towed to where im having my fox body done to swap parts etc. I did not forget about any of you guys, once the weather picks up I will tear it down etc.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry weather has been dick lately I had my sn95 towed to where im having my fox body done to swap parts etc. I did not forget about any of you guys, once the weather picks up I will tear it down etc.

my bros been bustin my balls on those flow 10s so just lemme know haha

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
If I block all of the snow here in CT from going into Mass will you work on it faster? :/ lmao

It's so painful to see the cash I have set aside from you and not be able to spend it yet... So many impulse buys could be done.. lmao

Aviator Guy

Reaction score
If I block all of the snow here in CT from going into Mass will you work on it faster? :/ lmao

It's so painful to see the cash I have set aside from you and not be able to spend it yet... So many impulse buys could be done.. lmao

Do you have the radiator cover? I want it, also I need the fog light switch, shifter boot if it is black. Is you interior leather?

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Do you have the radiator cover? I want it, also I need the fog light switch, shifter boot if it is black. Is you interior leather?
Not sure why you quoted my post.. but it is [MENTION=18722]teal95gt[/MENTION] who is parting out his car. I am already buying the foglight switch. And I'm assuming if you're asking if his interior is leather you want his seats, I am also buying his seats, and they are cloth.

I know all the info about his car and I'm on more than he is if you need me to answer questions... Idk who is buying what and what he has left to sell I just know what I have already discussed with him about buying from him.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yes win, **** sorry guys lots of shit going on with my family and the weather I could go on forever EVERYTHING IS STILL AVAILABLE because I have not really had a chance to do anything I appologize. Tally I will take pics of the seat delete for you tonight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online