Brian's 1995 Crystal White SVT Cobra

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks for the referral on SnakeBit -- means a lot, brotha.

as for the kit, is there anything else youre on the hunt for?

Yeah there's a few things I need. Post #749 in this thread has the list. It's a lot of small purchases that add up. The main reason I haven't gotten anything else is because of the remodeling we are doing to our house. Once that's all done I'll start looking for things. :)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dang. i dont have any of that stuff... all i had was gauges and SS lines and I sold those long ago :-/

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
This weekend I met up with a local photographer who contacted me about shooting my car. Here are 5 teaser shots he sent over.

Pictures:
14462781606_bab468397e_b.jpg

14299312878_89e0c45df2_b.jpg

14299453247_71c7e35ae6_b.jpg

14484644342_5380f3fa78_b.jpg

14482549861_89e1558c20_b.jpg

He still has a lot of photos to edit but he wanted to send me a few just to give me an idea of what the results were. He's saving the best for last so stay tuned.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
14489621081_f6cfa03893_b.jpg

Magazine worthy. I was literally scrolling and my jaw was just dropping. Literally. ;p

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Well, this might come as a shock to some of you who did not already know from other social media outlets.... but I have sold the car. I decided to let her go and one of my close friends is the new owner. He is going to take as much care of the car as I have.

To answer the possible question that might come up of "Why did you sell the car?”. There are a few reasons why I decided to let the car go and they all lead me in the direction to something we have been dreaming of for years. The goal is to buy as much land as I can and build a new house. Selling the car is step 1 in the path to getting me there. From the sale of the car I will be able to pay off a few debts and put the rest in the savings account. I am going to focus on paying off the only other debt I have, minus my house, which is my student loans. After they are paid off and we are done with these never ending house renovations we will be ready to sell this house.

My presence on the forums has been non-existent and that will most likely remain the same now that the car is gone. I just wanted to give y’all an update and say thank you to everyone who had a part in helping me get the car to where it is. I have also had the pleasure of making some amazing friends along the way and hope to continue those connections even though I’m out of the scene.

I will be posting up the turbo kit in the for sale section sometime this weekend. I am letting it go for what I paid for it since I only took it out of the box once to check the parts. Keep an eye out for that if you are interested.

I’ll try to check in for the next week or so to respond but if I don’t then I apologize. I’m sure someone can get in contact with me on Facebook or IG.
-Brian

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
I am not on social media, so did not know.
Certainly understand. Not for the same reason, but had to sell my last Mustang for family issues. Good luck with the land purchase and getting done with the current homestead. Be sure and let us know when you are in your next ride...I am sure it will be something to see!!!!

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I am not on social media, so did not know.
Certainly understand. Not for the same reason, but had to sell my last Mustang for family issues. Good luck with the land purchase and getting done with the current homestead. Be sure and let us know when you are in your next ride...I am sure it will be something to see!!!!

Thanks bud. It definitely wasn't easy but it's going for a good cause. Right now I have no idea what I will get into next. I'm working on getting my truck where I want it to since that's now my only vehicle and has been my daily for the past 4-5 years. Mostly maintenance at first then some lighting and stereo upgrades. Nothing major.

I have a feeling my next vehicle will be either another truck or a Jeep but I still have a soft spot for Mustangs and the STi so who knows. I'm trying not to think about it.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Well, she's officially gone. The buyer came and picked it up last night. It was hard to watch her leave but I know she's going to a good home and now I can start the next chapter in my life.

Thanks again to everyone who has been there through all the ups and downs. It means more than you know.