Bright tangerine project pics

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Iris Metallic? And no Magic, you cant have the Cobra, that would defeat the purpose of having both colors. Infact it would negate having both.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
^ Meh, just saw an Iris Metallic car....'s just ugly purple.

Magic

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Iris Metallic? And no Magic, you cant have the Cobra, that would defeat the purpose of having both colors. Infact it would negate having both.

but you said you would die and go to heaven..then whats the point of having two cars if your dead?.... :hammer:
LMAO

OP
OP
K

kari

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
kari said:
tRaV_19 said:
i really like it ...that was the color my friends fox was going to be before it was destroyed..... what was the original color??
That is original color

?!?!?!? say what??? what year is it?? i have never seen that color before thats gotta be super rare
It was available only 1996 and only GT. There are only 829 made. I think mine is GTs, (248A) only have power mirrors. If it is, it makes it even more rare. :thumb:

S281 #39B

Reaction score
Magic said:
WyoTechMSA said:

but you said you would die and go to heaven..then whats the point of having two cars if your dead?.... :hammer:
LMAO
lol good one

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Its like quickstang said man, my cars go with me when I go out

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
iris metallic is a pink color i believe it was a 94 only color and it was mostly v6 cars but some gts were made haha

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I have always loved that color. I remember the first time I saw a GT in that color. Pure sex. Two weeks later kid wrapped around a telephone pole :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online