Buy a Shirt and help me get my car on the road.

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
whats the "value shirt" ? will it shrink up to nothing when washed or tear if you touch it slightly?? just trying to find out the difference here.also on the value shirt can i get the SAME layout as Miss Coupes shirt? thanks,and great work!!

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
whats the "value shirt" ? will it shrink up to nothing when washed or tear if you touch it slightly?? just trying to find out the difference here.also on the value shirt can i get the SAME layout as Miss Coupes shirt? thanks,and great work!!

My wife has one of there value shirts, as far as i know there pre shunk, she's had her's for over 3 years, no tears, with little fading, They may be a bit pricey but they quality is really good :)

And BYE, what do you mean by getting the same lay out, do you want me to do your car as well?, I uploaded the designs and left them open for customization, so you can choose what ever you want...

Don

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
No not my car exactly, just the same logo lay out shes getting?? i didn't know if the value shirts were limited to design since the price was cheaper for one.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
No not my car exactly, just the same logo lay out shes getting?? i didn't know if the value shirts were limited to design since the price was cheaper for one.

Yeah, you can only have something on the front, kinda crappy, but i guess that's why they called it a value shirt LOL, the next shirt up is a few bucks more, and you can have the same layout as miss....like i said i left the custom button open so you can change shirts, placement, colours, you can even add more text if you want. Zazzle is pretty good, pricey but good :)

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
So all the shirts are up and published, Let me know if you guys want anything changed :) Thanks again for the awesome support, and please when you get your shirts post some pics in my Art Thread I think there are a few ppl that are waiting to order to see what you guys think of the quallity.......:) Here's a link to my store :)

Don

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
You need to be careful with the following..

5.0 logo
The running horse
GT
Boss 302
Cobra name and logo
Bullitt

as this is all owned by Ford and there is a company out in WA State that's main purpose is to surf the web for anyone trying to sell anything with these logos on and trust me Ford pays them a lot of money to do this. If its even remotely tied to a Mustang your probably in violation.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
You need to be careful with the following..

5.0 logo
The running horse
GT
Boss 302
Cobra name and logo
Bullitt

as this is all owned by Ford and there is a company out in WA State that's main purpose is to surf the web for anyone trying to sell anything with these logos on and trust me Ford pays them a lot of money to do this. If its even remotely tied to a Mustang your probably in violation.

I have heard of this company and i did start out with no logos or horse, I was a bit leary of doing this.... Once Miss and LIL get their shirts i may pull them and edit out that stuff, Prob is that make's the shirt plain and no one will buy it *sigh* maybe ford should hire me to design their shirts, from what i've seen there pretty boring LOL!

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
I have heard of this company and i did start out with no logos or horse, I was a bit leary of doing this.... Once Miss and LIL get their shirts i may pull them and edit out that stuff, Prob is that make's the shirt plain and no one will buy it *sigh* maybe ford should hire me to design their shirts, from what i've seen there pretty boring LOL!

After i get my shirt, I do want to do one more design but we can work one on one with it and ill buy then u can delete it

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
After i get my shirt, I do want to do one more design but we can work one on one with it and ill buy then u can delete it

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk

That sounds cool, I do like doing mustang shirts, I just sent off an email to ford asking who i can submitt my designs too, If anyone else knows I would be greatful for an email/number of anyone that may know..... I am not giving up on this, If you guys like my designs, then maybe other's out there will too :)

Don

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73