Can a twin screw car be competitive for the top end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i havent been that far up north on land. i have military friends who are from there.

LilRoush

Reaction score
Edit: I want to know why you skipped the part where I addressed the ricer mentality of you trying to say you auto slows you down, so someone should have to make MORE to prove you wrong... and my example of saying that sounds like a V6 that makes more power per cylinder than a V8 would be faster if it has 2 extra.

No answer would be my guess, right?

You sure run your mouth a lot for someone who has provided no proof of his fuck tard theory. A theory that is proven wrong by 99.9% of dyno sheets that exist.

Sorry bro, im just at a higher level than you. No point in arguing with you. Would be like arguing with the retarded kid about what color a stop sign is.....unfortunately you think the stop sign is green.

Im still waiting to see proof of this claimed 1000 hp v6........

Please show me proof of your theory...id love to see it.

Odds are your too much of a little bitch to respond back with some proof of anything and will focus your energy on your next comeback statement

You act like a 13 year old kid. All you do is name call and troll. You have shown nothing to prove me wrong - yet try and call me out. You skip the important facts and just include things to back your own loud mouth.

As for the 1000 hp V6.. as I posted in plain English - I was being sacastic. However, show me your running 500 hp car... oh wait... 440.. oh wait... you jsut said "under 400" (taken from this very thread)... DEAD car that doesn't run. I'm so confused... what kind of hp does your car make??? SO it's it's under 400 hp. That means to double I'd need to show you an 800 hp V6. I assume you can use You Tube and Google to find those. They aren't hidden.

The FACT is that you don't understand PD blowers, and are just regurgitation ideas you've read online. You've made that very clear from your posting.
Ok, so here it is for you. Same hp turbo/same hp PD blower.
PD will make it's power sooner in the RPM range, but you act like as soon as it hits 4500 RPM it drops to zero power. It doesn't. None of my PD cars drop off in HP as the RPM build. PD blowers will give a TQ line is almost flat right off the bat and HP has a nice steady climb to it.
A turbo car (depending on how it's set up - which you still skirt around), will build slower and make power up higher in the RPM range. Or you ge ta smaller turbo, quicker spool and less peak hp. But we are talking equal power level cars... so the only thing that matters is WHEN the power hits.

If BOTH cars make 500 peak hp (as an example number) all you have to do is drive the car in the power band where the peak power is - and they will perform as designed. If the peak power for the PD is @ 5500 RPM, then hold it there when pulling. If the turbo car makes peak @ 6500, then hold it there.

There is no "Turbo wins everything" at all to this.

Thats the problem around here...everyone races with their mouth.

They want to hate on me cause I actually raced my car and drove it hard and it broke...whoopty doo, thats part of the game. Performance cars break when you drive them hard.

Go try to find another car that ran like mine did near full weight and sub 400 rwhp..you will struggle cause im not sure many people ever ran as fast as I have with under 400 rwhp....but I guess around here having a 1000hp car that nobody has ever seen is better than that.

Bunch of Clowns with no time slips.

Your WOT street pulls don't count as racing... and that's about 90% of what I hear you brag about. And since you seem to single me out: I track my cars all the time - and have been all over the country doing it. (Sorry it's not 1/4 like you, it's open track. I like to last longer than 11 seconds.) It's not a hidden thing either. But yet again you resort to 13 year old kid running your mouth about things beyond your ability to grasp.

And just to say on point, we are talking TOP SPEED pulling in this thread right? Not quarter mile?

I say we get a PD car and a turbo car with equal hp and run them down a track and see who pulls the top end. Easy fix.

LilRoush

Reaction score
Justin - you whine about "bench racing" yet all you wanna do is see dyno sheets. Talk about bench racing. Dyno's prove NOTHING when it comes to top end of the car. Posting sheets would be as useful as me posting a pic of my car sitting in the pits of a track.

I've decided talking to you is pointless. I'll wait until you grow up a bit and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and tech means TECH, not what you think or feel should be.

Carry on with your Handz love affair. You guys are a match made in internet bench racing heaven.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Handz your a waste of space on this fourm, 8,000 of your post are talking about absolutly nothing... The other 4,000 about washing your car...

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Damn my 3,500 Post and im talking about Handz... This thread should get locked up as it seems to be going no where as most threads that Handz post in...

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Edit: I want to know why you skipped the part where I addressed the ricer mentality of you trying to say you auto slows you down, so someone should have to make MORE to prove you wrong... and my example of saying that sounds like a V6 that makes more power per cylinder than a V8 would be faster if it has 2 extra.

uh, are you high on heroin? Everyone in this forum has seen me talk about how awesome the autos are and how much faster auto cars are in a straight line

You must be straight fucking retarded to think that I would ever say a well setup auto car is slower than a manual car.

And the dyno sheet is just to show how much more power a turbo car generally makes. There is not bench racing but Ive always seen turbo cars pulled the hardest on the highway.

I said an Auto car will dyno at less rwhp which is 100% true. I literaly have seen the exact same setup as mine except for a manual transmission make 433 rwhp vs my car that made 385 rwhp.

My point was a manual car would have to make 470-480 rwhp to = an autos 440 rwhp to have the same flywheel horsepower.

My car dynoed at 440 rwhp recently but made 385 rwhp for 4 years or so when it ran low 11s. Its very clear.

I dont feel the need to respond to any more of your rant cause clearly you are delirious.

The only thing you do all over the country is get fucked in the ass.

chaz

Reaction score
Auto eats power on the dyno and will normally have a lower MPH but will have a faster time slip.

I only make 633hp on the dyno... but I run with the 700-800 hp manual cars at the track.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Auto eats power on the dyno and will normally have a lower MPH but will have a faster time slip.

I only make 633hp on the dyno... but I run with the 700-800 hp manual cars at the track.

That was my exact point......my 385 rwhp car ran 11.35.....manual cars that run those times usually make 500-600 rwhp and im sure if I swapped to a manual I would make a decent amount more power at the wheels.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Lord. The things I miss when I go out of town for a day.

This was ridiculous.

We need to cut the crap. I'm locking the thread. Message me if you have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online