Can a twin screw car be competitive for the top end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
calling me names is pointless. its stupid to you what im saying because your car is sitting somewhere with an empty engine bay. it doesnt do shit but collect dust. you cant even sit in your car and let it idle. you may listen to the radio til the battery dies. its funny to me that you make up all kinds of non-sense. whether its an auto vs. manual, import vs. whatever. if you read what i said you bias your OPINION(not facts because you dont back any real proof) that anything you type is true. you can come back with a rebuttal. you can come back with pulling a rabbit out of your ass. you can even make comments about grammar.i dont care. its all irrelevant. if your dumbass didnt gloat and argue about everything under the sun maybe i wouldnt say anything at all to you. EVER. so now that you're misfortuned of having an engineless P.O.S. its sheer comedy.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
calling me names is pointless. its stupid to you what im saying because your car is sitting somewhere with an empty engine bay. it doesnt do shit but collect dust. you cant even sit in your car and let it idle. you may listen to the radio til the battery dies. its funny to me that you make up all kinds of non-sense. whether its an auto vs. manual, import vs. whatever. if you read what i said you bias your OPINION(not facts because you dont back any real proof) that anything you type is true. you can come back with a rebuttal. you can come back with pulling a rabbit out of your ass. you can even make comments about grammar.i dont care. its all irrelevant. if your dumbass didnt gloat and argue about everything under the sun maybe i wouldnt say anything at all to you. EVER. so now that you're misfortuned of having an engineless P.O.S. its sheer comedy.

Your existence is pure comedy.

Hey, at least my car doesnt look like a piece of shit like yours.

Your car is 10 different shades of pink and red and im confused, didnt you have a build thread going on for months/years?

And again, you think you know your shit, but you obviously dont judging by the times you attempted to actually contribute to a thread.

Your most informative one was how you somehow believe that lightening the drive train, lowers cruising RPMs. It was classic how you disappeared and knew how to shut the fuck up then after 10 people called you out on it.

What does my car being broke at the moment have to do with anything at all? Im confused. I guess when you have the mentality of a 10 year old that fits in to this conversation somewhere?

Breaking things is part of the game.

Ive actually ran my car and went low 11s on the stock motor.

What have you done?

Ran mid 14s with a 70 shot of nitrous in 2008 when you started your 4 year build but somehow have the nerve to talk shit on my car thats been down for a week or two?

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
10 people can call me out on drivetrain inertia. until they have facts that im wrong then whos to say im wrong. ive never posted anything gloating about my shades of red being what it isnt. my car is countless shades of red but it still moves under its OWN accord. i had asked to remove that build thread. idiots like you post junk in that section about spoilers, faleens and hid headlights. im tired of contributing to anything mindless idiots spew bullshit. If you havent noticed or care to, i lurk more now. speaking of people with the mentality of a 10 year old, you fit the bill well. you and handz shopping cart race for bullshit. case in point with 10 threads of the same bantering bullshit. now i know why paul pretty much left. i've said before i was done. i get pulled back in with self-proclaimed experts giving misleading facts to people who have no idea about a mustang. you just happen to be the brunt of the shit i call out. i take pride in this site. i dont know why when the admins let immaturity of 12 year olds with a license run loose. Call AAA when you need to go get groceries or take your lady to the mall. stay classy delaware.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
10 people can call me out on drivetrain inertia. until they have facts that im wrong then whos to say im wrong. ive never posted anything gloating about my shades of red being what it isnt. my car is countless shades of red but it still moves under its OWN accord. i had asked to remove that build thread. idiots like you post junk in that section about spoilers, faleens and hid headlights. im tired of contributing to anything mindless idiots spew bullshit. If you havent noticed or care to, i lurk more now. speaking of people with the mentality of a 10 year old, you fit the bill well. you and handz shopping cart race for bullshit. case in point with 10 threads of the same bantering bullshit. now i know why paul pretty much left. i've said before i was done. i get pulled back in with self-proclaimed experts giving misleading facts to people who have no idea about a mustang. you just happen to be the brunt of the shit i call out. i take pride in this site. i dont know why when the admins let immaturity of 12 year olds with a license run loose. Call AAA when you need to go get groceries or take your lady to the mall. stay classy delaware.

You are wrong, plain and simple. Your just too damn stupid to even realize it. Its a simple concept...lightening up a component in the drive train will not lower the RPMs at a given speed...RPM is determined by the gear ratios and tire size at a given speed. Anyone with half a brain would realize that.

lol...jersey?...you live in the straight shit hole of america

You can talk all you want but the fact is, I dont see you doing shit but running your mouth. Wheres your time slips of this awesome car that runs? When have you actually done something that people cared about?

All ive ever seen from you is mid 14s in a nitrous NPI...my auto npi with gears ran mid 14s. Really impressive man.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
you go lift 200lbs then lift 150. tell me which one you lift sooner.... i was speaking on the build section in general. my car has never been down more then a day except that im waiting on a new maf right now. engine came out and went in the same weekend. yes its been 2007. obviously you dont fathom being deployed 4 times. Really man? Spoilers, faleens, and Hids? Thats what I post about? i dont choose to live in new jersey. this god forsaken state. i'd rather move south. im obligated to stay here.

yup ive been to the track twice. we all start somewhere, no? i'll wipe my ass with your time slips. who cares. oh ive never said my car is awesome. it just moves. even without a maf sensor it will still move. keep digging junior. maybe my taunts will give you an incentive to STFU and get your car moving. until it moves, let the good times roll.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
That has absolutely no bearing on rpm and speed. With 3.73s and a 26 inch tire my car does roughly 2500 rpms at 70 mph in O/D. There is a fucking equation to calculate this. There isnt unknowns in this equation for you to input the weight of your flywheel, driveshaft, wheels, etc. The weight of your drivetrain components will NOT lower or raise your RPM at a given speed. Your are a complete idiot for not understanding this.

Considering I was close to going 10s with a stock bottom end 2v, most of the 2v community was interested...a lot more than I can say about your rainbow colored turd.

Anyways your a tool, maybe we can do this again some time.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I laugh everytime I think about this.....

The fact that you disagree with something that can be calculated by an equation and still think your right absolutely blows my mind.

How hard headed are you?

Do you even understand the concept of an equation?

In short, what you want me and everyone else to believe is equal to me saying this: 1=2

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
theres equations for everything. wheres your math degree? justin ill end this with:

let's just agree that we disagree on most. im tired of going back and fourth with BS antics. this is going to continue to go in circles. no one will win. lets both be adults on this one. get your turd moving and we'll line up when the chance is good. this isnt a call out but friendly fun. im sure ill be at cecil or atco sometime. we'll even compare timeslips. i dont care. im just tired of arguing and it settles nothing.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol fair enough

Ill definitely end up at cecil to test it out when its back together.....of course I will most likely get booted after 1 run.

94svtturbo

Reaction score
I put and aluminum driveshaft on my car and dropped 100 RPMs cruising on the freeway.............

Oh and yes turbos rule! :)

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Wow, my thread went into the garbage. :( And for the record, New Jersey isn't crappiest state to live in, its actually the opposite. Its one of the wealthiest states to live in thats densely populated. Only drawback about NJ, is its roads. Other than that we have 3 race tracks to choose from, and everything with in driving distance. My 2cents.

carry on.

LilRoush

Reaction score
Yes, a motor specifically built for a PD blower could outperform a motor not built for turbo with a turbo.

Not what I said at all. Learn to read, and stoop changing my words so you sound correct.

I think your wrong on the tq part. Plain and simple.

Key word: THINK.

Don't really care to get into it because theres no changing either of our minds.

Why is that? Because you have no ground to stand on?

I am one of the few People on this board that actually DD's a Boosted car.... I would I am the #1 tech advisor on Boost on these boards.....

Just to prove my knowledge, my car still runs, unlike justin who broke his. If he would have actually known how boost works, his car would still be running.

I've been daily driving boosted cars longer than you've been driving. You being the #1 tech guy is like calling a water boy team captin.

Also, come talk when your making 470-480 rwhp, equal to my autos 440.

For shizzle

Typical "Well, if my car had this and this like yours then I'd be faster". Run what you have. If you don't have it because of your auto, (or lack of a working motor) stop whining. That's like saying: "Oh, well a 1,000 V8 is'nt so great cuz an 800 hp V6 makes more per cylinder. If I had two cylinders more I'd be faster." Do you see how dumb that sounds? And using your "autos 440" as a bench mark is major fail. IT'S DEAD/BROKEN/BLOWN UP! It doens't work - so a Prius is faster right now.

I hope all the guys that lobbied for Handz to come back to this forum are getting a kick out of this

Well said.

the forum is like a Middle School Dance how everyone moves in crowds.

Me and Justin are the 2 hot girls that everyone follows for the party.

I <3 You justin. Lesbostang sex.

No, you two are the kids who think they run the class beacuse their Mom's bought them cool new shoes, when in reality people are just sitting laughing at how stupid you are appearing. I find your ability to turn a tech-type thread into you two internet leg humping each other and posting for giggles a waste of time and a stain on the shirt of this forum.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Key word: THINK.

Why is that? Because you have no ground to stand on?

I've been daily driving boosted cars longer than you've been driving. You being the #1 tech guy is like calling a water boy team captin.

Typical "Well, if my car had this and this like yours then I'd be faster". Run what you have. If you don't have it because of your auto, (or lack of a working motor) stop whining. That's like saying: "Oh, well a 1,000 V8 is'nt so great cuz an 800 hp V6 makes more per cylinder. If I had two cylinders more I'd be faster." Do you see how dumb that sounds? And using your "autos 440" as a bench mark is major fail. IT'S DEAD/BROKEN/BLOWN UP! It doens't work - so a Prius is faster right now.

Well said.

No, you two are the kids who think they run the class beacuse their Mom's bought them cool new shoes, when in reality people are just sitting laughing at how stupid you are appearing. I find your ability to turn a tech-type thread into you two internet leg humping each other and posting for giggles a waste of time and a stain on the shirt of this forum.

You sure run your mouth a lot for someone who has provided no proof of his fuck tard theory. A theory that is proven wrong by 99.9% of dyno sheets that exist.

Sorry bro, im just at a higher level than you. No point in arguing with you. Would be like arguing with the retarded kid about what color a stop sign is.....unfortunately you think the stop sign is green.

Im still waiting to see proof of this claimed 1000 hp v6........

Please show me proof of your theory...id love to see it.

Odds are your too much of a little bitch to respond back with some proof of anything and will focus your energy on your next comeback statement

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
can i race someone =(

Thats the problem around here...everyone races with their mouth.

They want to hate on me cause I actually raced my car and drove it hard and it broke...whoopty doo, thats part of the game. Performance cars break when you drive them hard.

Go try to find another car that ran like mine did near full weight and sub 400 rwhp..you will struggle cause im not sure many people ever ran as fast as I have with under 400 rwhp....but I guess around here having a 1000hp car that nobody has ever seen is better than that.

Bunch of Clowns with no time slips.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Thats the problem around here...everyone races with their mouth.

They want to hate on me cause I actually raced my car and drove it hard and it broke...whoopty doo, thats part of the game. Performance cars break when you drive them hard.

Go try to find another car that ran like mine did near full weight and sub 400 rwhp..you will struggle cause im not sure many people ever ran as fast as I have with under 400 rwhp....but I guess around here having a 1000hp car that nobody has ever seen is better than that.

Bunch of Clowns with no time slips.

Huh? is this directed at me like all i do is bench race?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Noooo you seem to be on of the guys that actually races around here....lot of people want to talk shit but don't have any slips.

If you want to talk about my car being broke, show me a ten second time slip, otherwise stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online