Can a twin screw car be competitive for the top end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ I got a kenne Bell and 12,000 Posts..... I can pretty much say anything cause those 2 speak for themselves.

ivan12

Reaction score
I hope all the guys that lobbied for Handz to come back to this forum are getting a kick out of this

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
^ I got a kenne Bell and 12,000 Posts..... I can pretty much say anything cause those 2 speak for themselves.

12000 retarded uneducated posts, go polish something, start with my knob..

Sent from my iPhone

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, This has gone too far because people think i am serious.

Ok, i have just been trying to play with justin, cause we are both bored and we play with each other on here. Alot of what I am saying is just just messing with justin. Please dont take alot of what i was saying seriously. It was ment to be a JOKE.

Carry on. Sorry for the disturbance

ivan12

Reaction score

I've got less than 2000 posts and a faster car, what does that say then?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
people be taking this too seriously and are killing the fun. Why cant people just play. Ohhh welllllll

ivan12

Reaction score
Didn't know this was the lounge or the chatbox

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the forum is like a Middle School Dance how everyone moves in crowds.

Me and Justin are the 2 hot girls that everyone follows for the party.

I <3 You justin. Lesbostang sex.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
the forum is like a Middle School Dance how everyone moves in crowds.

Me and Justin are the 2 hot girls that everyone follows for the party.

I <3 You justin. Lesbostang sex.

Believe me no one wishes to even piss in your direction..

Sent from my iPhone

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
if i am not mistaken justin, when your car was running you said that the vortech was better then all else. it seems you are trying to chameleon facts to whatever you want or have. you produce no hard evidence. you're a fraud. handz, you are right. people do take things way too serious. I, myself is included. onto serious matters i'd love to see a real engine build of each power adder of turbo, twin screw, or centri.

same engine.
same fuel.
same PSI.
same dyno.
same weather conditions.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
if i am not mistaken justin, when your car was running you said that the vortech was better then all else. it seems you are trying to chameleon facts to whatever you want or have. you produce no hard evidence. you're a fraud. handz, you are right. people do take things way too serious. I, myself is included. onto serious matters i'd love to see a real engine build of each power adder of turbo, twin screw, or centri.

same engine.
same fuel.
same PSI.
same dyno.
same weather conditions.

Then it just comes down to cfm ratings and dense charge ability, I could run a 90mm turbo at 12 psi and flowing more than 100cfm/min could produce well into 800 rwhp, they would all have to be rated the same, then it comes down to actual efficiency.

Sent from my iPhone

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

same engine.
same fuel.
same PSI.
same dyno.
same weather conditions.

How about you go put a lightweight driveshaft on your car and lower your cruising RPMs? Shit, with a set of light weight drag wheels you could probably knock those cruising rpms down to 1500 at 70mph!!!!

Anyone who has been around knows the only fraud around here is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.