Can i...

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Having that much torque and no horsepower makes for a really fun driver, but forget about quick quarter miles times.

Reaction score
Hell, it sparked a discussion. I’m good with it.
Thank you Sir, This is a great discussion that needs too be talked about just about daily. We need too get the word out to the people that are not in the know, and educate them on what we are fighting for. Our right to modify and race our car's. I'm not going to just sit and watch I have donated money too this cause already and will continue to help the fight. This will be a subject of discussion for a long time.

Reaction score
I have been called the cliche dumb hick pagen pontificating postmodern authoritarian^2 pushing marxist dogshit worldviews that are long winded emotional defensive diatribe(IRONY!) devoid of substance while the audience giggles at my total lack of self awareness while I speak like a good little hitler youth mmm yea. :) But hey this is just one dudes opinion and personally I do not think that highly of myself as I have been called worse by better and I have no moral compass! see more on my instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/ttocs388/

ttocs I couldn't find this quote so I borrowed it lol. She definitely didn't see this happening. Now after reading what she posted I know the dude she mentions is me and that is her right. Another thing she say's "Personally I do not think that highly of myself". That upsets me, Listen CassieWinch3ster you need to change how you think of yourself. You need to think highly of yourself as everyone else should as well.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been called the cliche dumb hick pagen pontificating postmodern authoritarian^2 pushing marxist dogshit worldviews that are long winded emotional defensive diatribe(IRONY!) devoid of substance while the audience giggles at my total lack of self awareness while I speak like a good little hitler youth mmm yea. :) But hey this is just one dudes opinion and personally I do not think that highly of myself as I have been called worse by better and I have no moral compass! see more on my instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/ttocs388/

ttocs I couldn't find this quote so I borrowed it lol. She definitely didn't see this happening. Now after reading what she posted I know the dude she mentions is me and that is her right. Another thing she say's "Personally I do not think that highly of myself". That upsets me, Listen CassieWinch3ster you need to change how you think of yourself. You need to think highly of yourself as everyone else should as well.
these were quotes I took off of the political section said about me. When I read something that makes me giggle and it is signature worthy I use it. Normally I don't have much there but the past few months there has been too much to ignore.

Reaction score
Im inclined to ask
In a nutshell, Someone asked about putting a diesel in their mustang. I posted that it wasn't a good idea especially now with the EPAs overreach. That question spiraled into us talking about the EPA and what they are trying to do to hot-rodding and also spread the word to others that are unaware of what the EPA has done and still doing.

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have heard of or owned an N-Gauge from Hp tuners or the Lund N-Gauge. The company that made the N-Gauge was E-Motion Products. From everything I could find online and also from reliable sources the EPA was the reason the N-gauge disappeared and the company went out of business. It is a damn shame that happened to E-Motion, they made an amazing tuning and data logging device. The really sad part is the EPA destroyed the owner/owners' lives mentally and financially just all the above. The EPA has destroyed lives and will continue to as this seems to be their M.O. slimy ass people. Crap like this is why I'm passionate about defunding and keeping the EPA out of the racing community.

b1pig

Reaction score
If you have not seen what the EPA had been doing, look at what happened to PFI Speed and JH Diesel. Not even thinking about Diesel Brothers....

They've gone after the retailers. The end user has not been attacked yet, but if this continues, we will all be under attack.

If there is ever an example of government overreach, this is it.

Reaction score
If you have not seen what the EPA had been doing, look at what happened to PFI Speed and JH Diesel. Not even thinking about Diesel Brothers....

They've gone after the retailers. The end user has not been attacked yet, but if this continues, we will all be under attack.

If there is ever an example of government overreach, this is it.
I was going to bring up PFI and JH but just wanted to see who else was paying attention to the EPA. b1pig thanks for being in the know. We need a ton more people like you and myself sir.

Reaction score
Have you guys heard about the guy from New Jersey that posted his truck on FB Marketplace? Go to
https://www.thedrive.com/ and go to News and click on trucks. As of now, the article has been updated and is the first article with a white Dodge truck. Check it out, this is the overreach of a state that's in the EPAs pocket.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
green deal will kill the jobs and auto industry. California is failing the lectical power grid
but once they have it figured out and show the world it can be done , i would say its over for the gas engine diesel engines
all they got to do is shut down the assembly line of parts for older and newer engines
you go electric or walk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you didn't see the writing on the wall about gas engines for some time now you have not been looking. The infrastructure is not there yet but they do seem to think it is.

That is one of the reasons I have been able to justify paying what I would honestly consider cray cray money to drive a car for 3 laps in a gt500/gt3rs but realistically speaking the chance to ever do it again is going to be less and less as there are less and less of these cars and people willing to let us drive them like that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt