Can someone ps please?

Cobra95Red

Reaction score

\\nam\wsfolders\DATA\NAM\BDMetl1\Pictures\99367G94_alt7.jpg

I am wondering what my Cobra would look like with a gloss black roof(whole roof) and black 2013 GT500 wheels would look like. Can anyone help me out? Doing it with Microsoft paint just ain't getting it done for me. Thanks in advance.

p.s.- I know that some of you don't/won't agree with the black roof, but I would like to see it before painting it.

OP
OP
C

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
Ok, so the first picture of my car didn't load, but if someone could do the blue one in rio red with the black roof, that would be awesome.

OP
OP
C

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
Darhawk, I have a Cobra just like yours, only way less as magnificent looking. Could you do a ps on your car with the 2013 black Shelby wheels and gloss black roof so that I could get an idea of what it would look like? And could you also direct me the right direction on how to upload pictures on here? Thank you so much either way.

OP
OP
C

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
Okay, so I am trying something different now. Hope this works.

[URL="file://nam/wsfolders/DATA/NAM/BDMetl1/Pictures/99367G94_alt7.jpg"]\\nam\wsfolders\DATA\NAM\BDMetl1\Pictures\99367G94 _alt7.jpg[/URL][img]

[URL="file://\\nam\wsfolders\DATA\NAM\BDMetl1\Pictures\Mustangs"]\\nam\wsfolders\DATA\NAM\BDMetl1\Pictures\Mustangs[/URL] \FullSizeRender.jpg[img]

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Okay, so I am trying something different now. Hope this works.

[URL="file://nam/wsfolders/DATA/NAM/BDMetl1/Pictures/99367G94_alt7.jpg"]\\nam\wsfolders\DATA\NAM\BDMetl1\Pictures\99367G94 _alt7.jpg[/URL][img]

[URL="file://\\nam\wsfolders\DATA\NAM\BDMetl1\Pictures\Mustangs"]\\nam\wsfolders\DATA\NAM\BDMetl1\Pictures\Mustangs[/URL] \FullSizeRender.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

You need to use a photo hosting site to post your pictures. Ill put the link below that explains how to do it.

[url]http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?58966-How-To-Uploading-and-Posting-Pics[/url]

OP
OP
C

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
lwarrior1016, you are the GREATEST! I really appreciate that. Now, back to my original post, could someone please ps a gloss black roof onto my car with the black 2013 GT500 wheels?

So, without further adieu

OP
OP
C

Cobra95Red

Reaction score
Thanks g36, I am not too sure how much I like the black roof though. And thanks for blurring out my daughter's face. I meant to do that before posting.:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online