can ya'll help me find a used 95 cobra?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
why are you set on a 95?? why not a 94?? and fets autos are cooler we all know this :pimp:

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
why are you set on a 95?? why not a 94?? and fets autos are cooler we all know this :pimp:
I used to disagree with you, but as I get older I agree. I want to swap a built auto into my cobra.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:
I used to disagree with you, but as I get older I agree. I want to swap a built auto into my cobra.

your my hero!!!!

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:

your my hero!!!!
well at least you like me for my auto ideas...since you didnt like my sti :(

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:

your my hero!!!!

sorry bout that...it wasnt your car i didn't like ....your car looked clean its the styling of them not really a fan...

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:

your my hero!!!!

sorry bout that...it wasnt your car i didn't like ....your car looked clean its the styling of them not really a fan...
yeah I gotcha...to each their own.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:

First you get rid of SLP, now this?

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

S

scarface

Red96GT said:
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:

First you get rid of SLP, now this?

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
no more gold stars from you huh ???

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
this thread and multiple others (everyone knows which ones) makes baby jebus cry and makes me want to punch a baby with a left jab and club a baby seal with my right hand...yeah im serious.

G

GREG@SN95

see what happens when you run your mouth?

I sent you a PM a long time ago and warned you... now you're looking at a perm ban... congrats ;)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
how many are on the perm ban list? like 1?

and STi's make my peepee grow big. those things are just freaking amazing. i like the 04 body styles... the new ones are kinda.. ehhhh w/e.

G

GREG@SN95

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
how many are on the perm ban list? like 1?

and STi's make my peepee grow big. those things are just freaking amazing. i like the 04 body styles... the new ones are kinda.. ehhhh w/e.

Just him... I've already warned his ass once...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online