CBS 21 - Help Wanted - CJ Pony Parts

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Watch CBS 21 talk to CJ Pony Parts - Video

Things are heating up at CJ Pony Parts and have been for awhile now as the Dauphin County Mustang parts and restoration company has been named one of Central Pennsylvania's fastest growing businesses for the past 2 years.
V.P.of Business Development, Kyle Nagle says that's because of the people not the parts.

Nagle says, "we have great people working for us, that's the bottom line. We have hired and continue to hire excellent people who are able to grow our business and know that they have to take care of our customer in order to grow".

And that's who they need more of right now -- Customer Care and Sales Representatives.
For these jobs, you need to be able to communicate easily over the phone, have good computer skills and be organized.

Other positions that are open are in the warehouse, where all the parts are shipped out of.
Again, good computer skills are a must, because everything is automated and tracked electronically.

You can build an entire Mustang with just parts in the warehouse, in fact, the folks at CJ Pony Parts did just that with a replica of the car in the movie, "Gone in 60 Seconds". So whether you're interested in parts or restoration, you can use your hobby to build a career here.

And that brings us to the final job opportunity - restoration where your knowledge of Mustangs will really come in handy.
These are the folks who assemble the finished cars when they come back from paint and body.
So if you're looking for a new job, and you love cars -- your *worries* could be "gone in 60 seconds".

Here's the link for the application and more information about the company http://www.cjponyparts.com/employment/a/119/

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
that would be a dream come true, working in a mustang parts place . dam i would never leave with a pay check at the end of the
week tho ... lmao

V8POWA!

Zip Tie Yo Azz for $2.12!!!
Reaction score
if I lived on the east coast by PA I would be applying for something...

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Whenever you guys need a graphic designer.... let me know lol

dutch

Reaction score
Do you have to be a US Citizin? Form is asking if I'm prevented from working because of Visa or immigration status. I believe a potential employer has to go through quite some paperwork to get a Dutchy over there...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
CJ Pony parts? I've never heard of you... are you new? ... do you sell headlights and what-not? for mustangs? what year mustangs?

on a cerial note, sounds stellar. I'd be perfect, but I'm already taken. :p

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Do you have to be a US Citizin? Form is asking if I'm prevented from working because of Visa or immigration status. I believe a potential employer has to go through quite some paperwork to get a Dutchy over there...
I'll see what I can find out for you.

CJ Pony parts? I've never heard of you... are you new? ... do you sell headlights and what-not? for mustangs? what year mustangs?

on a cerial note, sounds stellar. I'd be perfect, but I'm already taken. :p
no we sell battery juice for pintos. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online