CC plates **searched but couldnt find**

DS002

Reaction score
How low can we go with our mustangs before CC plates are really needed? I'd like to bring my 00 GT down 1.5-2 inches and want to know if CC plates up front are really neccesary. How close can I get my camber and toe to spec without them?

riored96gt

Reaction score
Toe is easy, but the farther down you go, the harder it is to get camber right.

...or you can just buy lots of front tires...

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
I say just do them first and dont worry about it! Do it right the first time!!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
I say just do them first and dont worry about it! Do it right the first time!!

I completely agree. 1.5" is border line needing C/C plates. Some people can get away with it while others need them. I've talked to a guy at a really good shop that STRONGLY recommends getting the plates even with 1.5" drop. He also said that with a 2" drop, you will bottom out on everything. Ju015dd and TxCobra have Eibach sportlines which are the 2" drop. Try PMing them if you have questions about them. Good luck. C/C plates and springs are the next mod for me too. :banana:

OP
OP
D

DS002

Reaction score
Alright I'll be sure to get a set then, just wasn;t 100% sure if they were really needed. But I dont want to be chewing up tires.

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Yeah I have the eibach proline kit and it needed the CC plates! I got MAC CC plates and think that they have a great look to them! I still havent gotten an alignment, but it sure will make it easier to do!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online