CJ's Late Model (1979-2004) Catalog Now Available!!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
homepagehero_2012_lm_catalog.jpg

CJ's new Present model catalog is now available by Phone, Showroom or by simply requesting one Online.

If you submitted your car to be in this newest catalog now is the time to see your winning shot. As always are catalogs are free to all World Wide!! Click here to request yours today.

bigjonsrt

Reaction score
Do we get a discount for being members here? Im looking to order wheels and tires but american muscle has you way beat on price but I would like to deal with you since your a fellow member.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know they are willing to price match some stuff, but they usually have much better sales than AM and their stuff can be had for less.

det_riot

Reaction score
I know they are willing to price match some stuff, but they usually have much better sales than AM and their stuff can be had for less.

+1, and steve works there so i'm always willing to help out steve!

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Do we get a discount for being members here? Im looking to order wheels and tires but american muscle has you way beat on price but I would like to deal with you since your a fellow member.
Let me get through this sale today and I will see what I can do for you. I have been helping the sales guys out so needless to say I am trying to play catch up with my duties but I do my best to take care of my SN95 guys. Anyone here can vouch for that.

+1, and steve works there so i'm always willing to help out steve!
Thanks Bryan.

bigjonsrt

Reaction score
Let me get through this sale today and I will see what I can do for you. I have been helping the sales guys out so needless to say I am trying to play catch up with my duties but I do my best to take care of my SN95 guys. Anyone here can vouch for that.

Thanks Bryan.

I all ready know Steve. Ive seen a lot of times where you helped other members and got them pointed in the right direction. Does the company have a showroom and if so where is it at?

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
I all ready know Steve. Ive seen a lot of times where you helped other members and got them pointed in the right direction. Does the company have a showroom and if so where is it at?
We have a showroom, where you can come in and place orders or pick them up if you have ordered them online or via the phone, our showroom is just that now a showroom for cars and other things.

We are in Harrisburg, PA

CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
7461 Allentown Blvd.
Harrisburg, PA 17112

if we were on the mailing list before will it be sent again or do we need to request another?

I would just request it as the new ones just got to the fulfillment centers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online