Club Of Flowmasters are too quiet.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I heard flows on a 03 Cobra with a o/r prochamber and its ungody loud.

However, for our car i just dont freaking no :rant: My Mac catback+catted H was louder than my o/r H flows setup :gtfo:

Anyone know how to speed up the process of rusting your flowmasters out? Soon as that happens im putting my loud mufflers back on. (macs)

I knew something was wrong when i had the flows paired with my mac catted h. My car sounded like a stock mustang or a mustang with some no name Quiet muffler.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don't see how you think a Terminator with an O/R Prochamber and flows is ungodly loud unless they are the 10 series flows. Also, mac and flowmaster mufflers are VERY similar, they are about as close in sound as they can get. :dunno:

Have you had your hearing checked lately?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I honestly don't see how you think a Terminator with an O/R Prochamber and flows is ungodly loud unless they are the 10 series flows. Also, mac and flowmaster mufflers are VERY similar, they are about as close in sound as they can get. :dunno:

Have you had your hearing checked lately?

ungodly loud is a good thing man.

Flowmasters and macs aren't on the same level. Theres no reason for my mac catback+mac catted H setup to be way louder than my flowmaster+mac o/r H setup. I truly been through a bunch of exhaust combo's with my catted H and the flowmasters was comparable to a stock mustang GT. I mean i never would thought i would honestly run a o/r pipe if i never with to flows. I was tempting to switch, but the mac catback was pretty loud... it was till i got flows i actually made the switch to make the car louder which is still quieter than my catted H and macs. :rant:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I know ungodly loud is a good thing >:D. Do you know what series Flowmaster the Terminator had?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I know ungodly loud is a good thing >:D. Do you know what series Flowmaster the Terminator had?

He had the flowmasters that came with the IRS setup (non welded). So, i think those are deltas?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
Red96GT said:

He had the flowmasters that came with the IRS setup (non welded). So, i think those are deltas?

I'm pretty sure Delta 40s are quieter than the original 40s.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Twista said:
Red96GT said:

I'm pretty sure Delta 40s are quieter than the original 40s.

;] On a 03-04 quiet there loud as fook :noes: Im not comparing my car to the cobby, but i think flowmasters are quiet compared to other mufflers.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
flowmasters with an off-road pipe sound perfect. Loud!!! But not stupid loud.

....03/04 cobra with Bassani X with SLP LM=STUPID LOUD!!!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well im sooo with you i put my flowmaster car back original 40's and could not have been more dissapointed....worst 350 i EVER spent.... i put flows on the 93 with a o/r x headers and turndowns and thought it was bad ass ....so i got a o/r h and a flowmaster cat back for the 94 and i think its totally :lame: ....will long tubes make it a deeper or louder tone?? or do i need to get a cam and bump the throttle up a bit??

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
well im sooo with you i put my flowmaster car back original 40's and could not have been more dissapointed....worst 350 i EVER spent.... i put flows on the 93 with a o/r x headers and turndowns and thought it was bad ass ....so i got a o/r h and a flowmaster cat back for the 94 and i think its totally :lame: ....will long tubes make it a deeper or louder tone?? or do i need to get a cam and bump the throttle up a bit??

just get new mufflers :boink: Does the 93 have h/c/i done? If so thats why it sounds kick ass more than likly.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Im gonna join this club too...lol

My flows were motherflipping quiet when i first ran my car...then i added a o/r h into the mix...i thought it was the loudest thing out! then, i heard SLP's with an o/r h....sounded good, but kinda nasty in the upper rpms....then i heard it with a catted pipe....got rid of that "farting" sound, lol.

In hawaii, with all these damn imports around, you need to be heard! Its SLP's and a catted x for me!

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
My car is pretty loud and I get compliments ALL the time. I have magnaflow o/r x and flowmaster 40's. When the new motor goes in so do a piar of longtubes. Can't wait!

M

musclemustang94

My car has a catted x on it. I really don't like how it sounds, everyone tells me it sounds fantastic but I am not a fan. I have flowmasters too but I am not sure which ones because they were on the car when i bought it . Alls I know is, i am switching to a mac off road H with mac catback probably.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
i like my flow masters... upr xpipe with the flows is kinda loud at wot... ungodly loud is an 03 cobra with borla mufflers and bbk pipe, but it also sounds like :puke:

M.O.E

Reaction score
Man you have an exhaust issue :lol:

I had o/r -H, original 40's on my 5.0, and my cobra has o/r -H, MAC muffler's.
The flowmaster's are so much quieter then the MAC's!

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
M.O.E said:
Man you have an exhaust issue :lol:

I had o/r -H, original 40's on my 5.0, and my cobra has o/r -H, MAC muffler's.
The flowmaster's are so much quieter then the MAC's!

huh? But yes, I so wanna put my MACS back on ASAP. ;[ Damn Flows aren't hitting it for me.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
my flows are louder than a MOFO! ???

shhh, you and your 4v

;[ and your cammed 2v GT. :rant:

hah j/k bud. Get an H pipe like now. ;)

Latest posts