cobra r wing

Slow98GT

Reaction score
hey i got a message from a friend thats going to get his mustang this month... that has nothing to with the question... so he asked if i wanted a cobra r wing do you guys think should i try and get it not sure how much its going to cost i messaged him about it. how much do you guys think i should pay and how much will it cost to get it painted. btw i have a 98 mustang gt thats dfg

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Lol damn, well i say if it looks like ass, then no dont get it. :p

S

scarface

cobramw12.JPG

kspilly

Reaction score
I don't think they look right on the 94 to 98s. Ours are too smooth and rounded to have such a square wing. :slap:

S

scarface

I dont think they look good on a car. better suited for an airplane IMO

kspilly

Reaction score
Are they actually functional? I'm sure Ford didn't put it on the Rs to make a fashion statement. :eek:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
theres one person on here and its (im terrible at remembering names) the guy with flames on his car and the silver deep dish wheels.. its one bad-a ride if you ask me.. he was in mmff mag too from one of the event coverages..

on your stock stang though, itd look like straight up bhole. don't do it.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
OOOOOOOH that one, yeah the only car it looks good on is the car it was made for, i saw a yellow 99 cobra modded out to look exactly
like the 00 Cobra r that had that wing and it was the hotness, but for a SN95 i'd say youd have to mod the crap out of your car before that
would look good, like widebody kit huge deep road racing style wheels and slammed with a rake and maybe some sponsor decals and a
racing number on the door panels.

Long story short: No.

:boink:

OP
OP
S

Slow98GT

Reaction score
i messaged him back and said that i decided that i don't want it

JUICED

Reaction score
yes its functional, makes an assload of downforce, but i had one for my car, it looks like poo on our cars (and mine is moddded all to hell, still looked funny)

i had it on my car for like a month, bitch dented the trunk lid from the pressure (you need some kind of reinfocing under the spoiler apparently)

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
I would say only put it on if you want the downforce... ie. high speed track events

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
69clarks car looks freaking amazing with that spoiler.

edit :: such a beautiful car!
143_4355.jpg

DSC_7342.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online