Colorado Cruise For Young Cancer Survivor

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Perfect!! I'll pm you the addresses! Nice work Chris! I'll send this to Danny with EDP.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Got a game plan. I am calling it operation pickup&surprise package.

When I get home to a computer I will post up the details of everything. I tweaked the times according google maps and how much time I think we need during each stop.

And the plan for letting Hunter know we are there will be for all of us to park in front of his house and just rev up our cars. His dad will know what is going on so he will hopefully have everything ready to go. Once the flyer is made and times and places are set I am going to let Hunters parents know.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Perfect!! I'll pm you the addresses! Nice work Chris! I'll send this to Danny with EDP.

still waiting on that PM, motha-trucka.

Can we add Hunter's name on there some where?

Sure, where/how?

Got a game plan. I am calling it operation pickup&surprise package.

When I get home to a computer I will post up the details of everything. I tweaked the times according google maps and how much time I think we need during each stop.

And the plan for letting Hunter know we are there will be for all of us to park in front of his house and just rev up our cars. His dad will know what is going on so he will hopefully have everything ready to go. Once the flyer is made and times and places are set I am going to let Hunters parents know.

DETAIL US YOU MOTHER ****ER!

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Alright here we go.

Stop #1: Kum N Go on InterQuest PKWY
1206 InterQuest PKWY
Colorado Springs Co 80921

Arrive at 8:00
Leave at 8:30

Route to stop #2: I-25 North, Exit on 36th for Westminster

Stop #2: The Westin Westminster
10600 Westminster BLVD
Westminster Co 80020

Arrive at 9:45
Leave at 10:10

Route to 3rd stop: North on 287

3rd Stop: Pick up Hunter
Address----

Arrive at 10:50
Leave at 11:20

Route to 4th & Final stop: I-25 South to 225. Exit 225 towards Parker. 225 to S. Parker St./Hwy 83 S.. Hwy 83 S. to Powers. South on Powers to Barnes. West on Barnes to Austin Bluffs. Left on Austin Bluffs.

4th Stop: Car Show
Discover Church Colorado
4304 Austin Bluffs PKWY
Colorado Springs Co 80918

Arrive at 2:00

I am still waiting on an address for Hunters place.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Sounds good, send it to me right when you get done. I've got a few people who need it ASAP to get word out. It might be on the radio if we get it done soon enough!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
punched281

5q2VUzR.jpg

Edit:
so, my thoughts were we meet at that hotel, then we can cruise to pick up Hunter from where ever...

After that, a meet in Aurora to collect all the people who didnt want to go that far north (or who got seperated in traffic), then the final trip south. Is that okay? or should we change it up? do the times look okay based off google maps?

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
I gave you the times based off of how long it takes to drive to each location so times are good, and that works with the meets too.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
My car is still running, I will be the head of the group from the springs, if there is a group haha

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
I have no idea. Just heard someone who posted the flyer everywhere so I have no idea. There will be more than just mustangs most likely.

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Alright I'm here at the Westin on the East - North east side of the parking lot. The front lot is pretty full so I'm in the conference center lot behind the Westin.

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I'm bummed I didn't make this. I hope it was a good turnout. Did anyone take pics?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online