computer code =)

Tattoogod

Reaction score
well after a cpl days of looking i was able to get code 118 pulled.it was a coolant sensor of some sort..the one right above the thermostat housing.and heres a link with multiple codes and tech's used..it helped me out alot..hope this is helpful.

Tim

http://www.iequus.com/assets/manuals/3145_FDCR_(E)_20NOV2002.pdf

Tattoogod

Reaction score
it was a snap on scanner..theres a new performance dyno shop that opend here locally in cincinnati,,they hooked it up and said heres the code lol..it pulled a (998=computer operating in failure mode) (118=coolant temp sensor switch) ill keep posting links as i find them.not nearly as many for our 95's as the fox bodies...i find this car a more of a pain..but im not used to it yet either ..

Tim

Tattoogod

Reaction score
me too :D now its time to move on to the other fun stuff lol..like squeaky thow out bearings or something squeaky down there..the clutch cable on these arnt adjustable right..when i barley press the clutch pedal in the squeak goes away..

ryclef331

Reaction score
From the factory they are not. They have a self adjusting quadrant up under the dash which just takes the slack out of the cable. Sound like a noisy throw out bearing to me. I would suggest a cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant set up though. You can get all that from UPR for around 150 bucks and the clutch feel is much better in my opinion.

Tattoogod

Reaction score
whats upr. sorry im not up on shorts terms.im a noob here. ive heard upr but never knew what it stood for though :help2:

sorry if that sounded stupid lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Techedz

Members online

No members online now.