Convertible Light Bars

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
dude, i love light/styling bars so much i got one for my Mustang coupe! :bunny3:

GDawg

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
eliyarbrough said:
I have a Styling Bar though. At the time I could not afford the extra $200 for the brake light! I am trying to save for a true light bar now though. Mine was my first add on!! I freaking love it!!!

Why would you do that? Mine is without the light because we already have a 3rd brakelight...no need for a 4th.

I feel more comfortable with a "fourth light" so when I start to slow down after a run, no one runs into the back of me....

Get it....? :naughty:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Brokeback Mountain reference :dunno:
gotta keep an eye out for you high elevation folk :eek:uttahere:

GDawg

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Brokeback Mountain reference :dunno:
gotta keep an eye out for you high elevation folk :eek:uttahere:

Brokeback Mountain....? Never saw it but heard that it's not a movie I would enjoy.... :eek:utofcloset:

Usually when I run I get some bozo trying his best to keep up and they usually don't let up till they can do a "fly by".

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Why would you do that? Mine is without the light because we already have a 3rd brakelight...no need for a 4th.
[/quote]

I forgot I posted this, sorry! I don’t know, it just looks better I think. See ya!!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
I read American muscles instructions...no way am I ripping the interior or my car out...I need professional help...

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it was kind of tough to do. You have to look @ the end product though!! It turns out beautiful!!!!!

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
allproahole said:
I read American muscles instructions...no way am I ripping the interior or my car out...I need professional help...

You have to rip the interior out to install it?? Oh lord....... :'(

FASTANG

Reaction score
It's not hard, just think about what you're doing and you can be finished in an afternoon.

G

GREG@SN95

allproahole said:

its very easy...

why go to a pro? so you can pay some 17 year old kid to put it in? yer only wasting yer money if ya do...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was easy, they give you the templates to line up and tape on with bullseyes where to drill etc and the rear seat and rear panels are super easy to remove.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
just go for it yourself man.. youll feel alot better once you get it installed knowing you saved some money and did it yourself.. im sure its not hard to do at all. if you need, enlist the help of a friend. good luck man, im sure youll be fine! O0

G

GREG@SN95

Twista said:
allproahole said:

You have to rip the interior out to install it?? Oh lord....... :'(

it bolts to the chassis... so yeh... lol

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I thought it was easy, they give you the templates to line up and tape on with bullseyes where to drill etc and the rear seat and rear panels are super easy to remove.
and easy to put back in??? I can remove stuff all day long...
well...spring is coming...I'll have a little more time off...

GDawg

Reaction score
Btw... if a lightbar doesn't have the light, it's a "styling bar"...

"Ripping out the interior" is not that bad. The rear seat is only like two clips and two bolts. The rear side panels are a few clips. If you have the plastic clip remover you could probably tear down half a Mustang.

It's not too bad. I love hands on work. Just remember, "Measure twice, cut once".

wtf is this smilie about...?

:hardon:

mdheath

Reaction score
Does anyone have more pics of the styling bar with the rear seat covers? I was thinking about getting some for my Cobra...the covers just strap onto the seatbelt right?

FASTANG

Reaction score
I have some at home; send me an address and I'll email them to you tonight or tomorrow.

GDawg

Reaction score
mdheath said:
Does anyone have more pics of the styling bar with the rear seat covers? I was thinking about getting some for my Cobra...the covers just strap onto the seatbelt right?

You mean the tonneau cover. You can get a solid piece one piece...

RC97-B.jpg

Or you can get the two piece solid or there is a soft cover you can buy. Don't have pictures.

I like the two piece solid cause you can fit it in your trunk.

FASTANG

Reaction score
I have the two piece Cervini's cover and would not even consider the one piece.
I love it, as do others.

234183252.jpg

234183250.jpg

234183246.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott