Craigslist Fail Thread

94mustanggtfast

Reaction score
CORRECT!!! haha it was 4 in the morning when i saw this i got excited about the price and then i saw the different shifters but i dont know if its a fake ad because iv seen this car before and i live close to where its located but he hasnt answered my texts so oh well

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Craigslist Finds: The Bad Kind

This is a thread that we can organize and post all of the outrageous craigslist finds that we always seem to stumble upon :headbang:

To make this work:
We need to post the pictures and description in a quote box and post it,
reason being, they will eventually delete the post or sell it therefore the link will not always work.
They don't have to be specifically Mustangs, just any vehicle deemed ridiculous.

I will start us off:

Mustang has a black widow kit added, repainted and protected underneath the car so no rust is present, and designed with graphics and a one of a kind wing on the back trunk. Engine has a cobra intake with 24 lb. injectors and a 70mm. throttle is a edelbrock with a new mass air flow which is also edelbrock. Radiator is a 3 core mishimoto. New carpet and seat covers match the exterior of car. Has a tachometer with shift light, power windows, pioneer aftermarket radio with mach 460 sound system. The gear shift bulb is a silver skull and the door locks are cobra shaped. Interior is in excellent condition-no cracks on dashboard or doors. On windows and back of car have stickers that reflect when lights shine on them. Low profile 20 inch tires with aftermarket rims. Has H pipe long headers with no cats. but have the cat. converter on the side to put on so it can pass inspection. Also upgraded headlights with a smoke colored lens called angel something (?). Garage kept. The odometer reads 126,522. Clear Texas blue title in hand. Please call 409-392-4570 for Spanish speakers and alternate number english only is 409-392-3150. Asking 18,000 neg.

Let the games begin!!

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Here is another from a different thread

I seen alot of dealers put 10000 or more on base mustangs with no acesories at alls im not askin.that pls serious buyers pls but mine is one of a kind baby i taken kare of it n now im trying to sell it because i wuna buy a 2013 new mustang and i hate to sell it but i want a neweer one and need a good down payment nothing is wrong with it that i know off ill explain everything wn u get here my name ia manuel tezt me or kall me at 210 551 5329 cobra r spoiler,saleen body kit,blue calipers,flowmasters dual exaust,h pipe,louvers,new tires,20 inch chrome rims with new tires,leather seats,auto,hood scoop,roof scoop,cold air intake,ac,smart alarm system locks car in 15 seconds of closing has a kill switch if u leave ur keys inside and the alarm is on it wont turn on unless u unlock it with ur alrm control has the capability to upgrade to start up ur car with the remote it tells u if anything is open on ur car in ur remote,halo projector headlights,black decklid,smoked rear lights,smoked third brake light,custom front grill,new alternator and battery,spacers on the rims,black gas cover,v6 with no cats on it so if u want a gas saver that sounds like a v8 here it is it still has 2 of the 4 cats on it but the 2 were cleaned out so it kan pass inspection but there like if they werent there,etc ablo espanol if i dont answer im at work but ill get bak at u thank u

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Here's a real Craig's List winner in my area:

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

And everyone needs a Mickey Mouse on their trunk!

1.jpg

Post listing: 1998 Ford Mustang GT Convertible, 214K miles, automatic transmission, runs well, clean title. Make offer.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm tired of seeing a new CL find post every 3 hours all over the "what's new" section.

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
More Craig's List goodies - anyone got 42 grand?

BRAND NEW **NEVER DRIVEN 2004 MUSTANG COBRA MYSTICHROME** $42000

I am selling a 2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator. This vehicle was purchased in February 2004 and trailered to a climate controlled facility, where it has remained since being purchased. It has been started once a month to keep the fluids moving. This is build 952 of 1000 Hardtops produced and the odometer displays 16 miles as indicated on the Certificate of Title. Serious inquiries only and if interested understand this price is FIRM.

myst.jpg

myst+2.jpg

myst+3.jpg

Who buys a car and stores it for 9 years?!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
More Craig's List goodies - anyone got 42 grand?

BRAND NEW **NEVER DRIVEN 2004 MUSTANG COBRA MYSTICHROME** $42000

I am selling a 2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator. This vehicle was purchased in February 2004 and trailered to a climate controlled facility, where it has remained since being purchased. It has been started once a month to keep the fluids moving. This is build 952 of 1000 Hardtops produced and the odometer displays 16 miles as indicated on the Certificate of Title. Serious inquiries only and if interested understand this price is FIRM.

myst.jpg

Who buys a car and stores it for 9 years?!

I'd buy this car, gut the interior, get it repainted black, and throw some saleens on it. All to piss off the dumbass of an owner who never drove it.
It's a damn car. It's not a trophy.

Gold4.6

Reaction score
That's a badass car. Guy out here has one. I'd say he made a good decision keepin that in a freezer:p. Some of these other cars make me wanna hurl

RichV

Reaction score
You won't make any $ saving it. How long has he had it? 10 years, And what was sticker back then? 35-40K + 3K mystic option.

So best case, he may make $500/year of ownership. Of course that's if he paid cash for the purchase, taxes not included, and if there have been zero maintenance costs over the last 10 years.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's a damn car. It's not a trophy.

He may have purchased two of them to begin with... drove one and stored one. Who knows. If you got the money to waste, and the space to store it... why not?

You won't make any $ saving it.

Maybe not right now, but in the future... maybe?? It seems kinda stupid to sell it now and basically break even. If he's stored it for 10 years already, what's another 10 or 20 more?

crrobinson13

Reaction score
[h=2]94 mustang gt roush with cage tremmec h/c/i so much more - $6500 (new bedford)[/h]
3Ff3I83N35E85F65Jad5ke7e0c311cda61740.jpg

94 mustang gt/roush lots of parts most new. Car has brand new paint job looks awesome .car was being built for street but did remove a/c, heat, airbags,abs .this car is not gutted has full interior with custom pcs to replace airbags, car has no heat or a/c or power steering . when tuned this car will make close to 300 rwhp > i shared no expense on this car . car doesnt even have 400 miles on most of parts incl engine email me for pics. pic shown is very old but gives you idea wheels in pic are not ones with car those have been sold . does have front roush valance

There might be a bit too much wheel gap here for me.

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
And to see the gap on this one I'd need a ladder first.

TT3WzKEAMsk-6TlOgkr310JnuM-u2ZtkiXsMLFnmMvo=w600-h375-no

2007 Ford mustang 4.0 on custom 24" rims same color as the car. 160k interstate miles car is in great condition well maintenance. car also comes wit a 7" screen double din CD/DVD player w/ Bluetooth and a 12" kicker cvr sub w/ class D amp in a ported box.. serious inquiries only not interested in trades cash only. $11,000.

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Tribal tattoo done gone crazy.

mustang drag car, street legal 850hp - $14000

9_AHhCHrE-oiHzX-JUfdvrfKhpIhh1R6FO9g96LCgug=w562-h450-no

zJuQZOpxpsQk42UExo95G01qgkhSc1HFIq09t9lRh5s=w562-h450-no

1995 cobra mustang street legal 850 hp. It has a new 410 stroker motor , over 10,000 in the motor alone. Has a new c4 trans. with trans. brake and B&M ratchet shifter. Has a new 410 ring gear and pinion rear end. Has 3" stainless headers and 3" x pipe exhaust with 3" afterburner mufflers. Has new traction bars and underbody braces. Has 2 15lbs. nitris bottles with heat blanket. I have not shot the nitro to the motor yet, I only have a 100 shot on the car, but this motor was built to take 250 shot. Has a 10 point roll cage, racing seat and a 5 point harness. Has new wheels and tires and also has a front brake line lock. This car is NHRA ready. Ready to go to the track or put some dot drag slicks on the rear and drive it on the street. I have a manual steering rack that will go with the car. This is like a new car inside and out. I have $28,000 in this cobra and I have 90% of the receipt. The strips on the car are all painted on and clear coated over. The first 14,000, gets them a very fast new drag or street car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Staff online

Members online