Cruise pictures with the cousins

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Attended Carlisle All Ford Nationals this past weekend with my cousins. Took the cars out for a cruise and got some nice pictures to share. We got a 2003 Cobra with a 2.2 KB and wet shot of nitrous, and the other is a 2005 Procharged Roush makes around 500rwhp. And of course mine.

And some pics showing how my recent changes to engine came out:

1bad95

Reaction score
Great pics! Car looked great up there! Came by 3 times but no one was around the car every time I came by. Was hoping to catch up with you and see how it is running after the COP swap

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Great pics! Car looked great up there! Came by 3 times but no one was around the car every time I came by. Was hoping to catch up with you and see how it is running after the COP swap

Sorry about that man, we were up and about most of the day on Saturday. If you have absolutely any questions about the COP conversion let me know. The car runs like it did with packs/wires and seems to pull extremely smooth, however I haven't hit crazy boost yet.

1bad95

Reaction score
That's great news! Yeah it was a hectic day up there for sure, the early rain definitely sucked

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Gotcha, you should have more fun with it!

Trust me I wish I could...hopefully in the near future. I just bought a house a few months ago and am getting married in October so life is kind of taking its toll right now. Once the madness slows down I plan on getting back into it

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Trust me I wish I could...hopefully in the near future. I just bought a house a few months ago and am getting married in October so life is kind of taking its toll right now. Once the madness slows down I plan on getting back into it

I totally understand. I am somewhat going to transition into this process next few years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online