Damn, did this forum die?

Nacho98

Reaction score
What happened to all the people posting? Not that it was a hotbed of posting to begin with, but it's getting like 1 post a day. I had to dig up the latest haul thread from a few pages back.

Post more, god knows thirdgen Camaro owners on my other forum don't care to take care of their shit so I have to get my detailing fix here and elsewhere so post up!

Justang

Reaction score
I think the entire site is relatively dead since this whole transfer happened. Hopefully people will find their way back soon.

det_riot

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure the forum is slowly making its way back to where it used to be before the switch. i think the switch had a lot of people real confused and real upset with it all so now those people have probably given up trying for the most part and now we're getting a lot of new members hat will start posting soon

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
my guess is, some people still have issues loggin in and have given up trying..

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
I should say though, that my internet is being shut off in 12 hours and I'll be internet-less and I won't resurface until September 7th when I make the move back home to America from overseas so I'll be dropping off the radar real shortly here myself for a while...but when I'm back, I'll have the Stang detailed.

02GT

Reaction score
The site format changing turned a ton of members away. So the forum traffic has dropped.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I still come around but I dont care for the new layout as much.

lrall

Reaction score
Vbulletin sucks but is necessary. I agree it has been pretty slow lately. I mainly lurk but truthfully got sick of the 5 or 6 people that got all the attention for nothing and no content.

snoball

Reaction score
Used to be fun with the old setup, tons of issues logging in and just nothing to talk about anymore. detailing and s281 wings only go so far. lol

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My Moderator Tag kinda fell off So i have been posting in other sections for once lol

lutter94

Reaction score
I tried to transfer over right away, but had problems. So I lost interest and gave up. Got bored so I tried it again and it worked. I don't foresee myself posting as much as I used to since this new layout really blows.....

Why did they have to switch???

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
I think the layout is fine...I'm back home in America now, and finally got to play with my stang...gotta detail it still though, all I've done is blast the underneath with a pressure washer, detail the engine bay, and take off the god-awful bumper inserts and cracked pony logo sticker that looked like it had been on the rear windshield since the car was new...gonna hit the interior tomorrow, then hit the body of the car next week and hopefully get some pics up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online