Dirtyred's 98 Cobra build

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Ok guys, most of you remember my red 98 GT that I had a while back on here but I sold it a couple months ago and bought my new toy. I had been looking for one for a while and after building the red GT and selling it it payed for my new toy that had basically the same mods but better. So let me know what u guys think, and I will be updating this as I have already started modding it as u guys know that know me lol

1998 Cobra with 112x miles, first week of owning it

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Congratulations! I love a white cobra with a black interior. What has been done to it?

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Congratulations! I love a white cobra with a black interior. What has been done to it?
Thanks man, I have been lucky to get black interior in my last couple cars. And it has a lot of work done to it already. Has the basic bolt ons under the hood, everything tubular up front, bilistein shocks all around, full length subframes, bump steer, aluminum driveshaft, gears, upper and lower control arms, has a tuner, bbk longtubes, bbk x pipe, flowmaster mufflers, b&m short throw, sure i'm forgetting stuff lol

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Thanks man, I have been lucky to get black interior in my last couple cars. And it has a lot of work done to it already. Has the basic bolt ons under the hood, everything tubular up front, bilistein shocks all around, full length subframes, bump steer, aluminum driveshaft, gears, upper and lower control arms, has a tuner, bbk longtubes, bbk x pipe, flowmaster mufflers, b&m short throw, sure i'm forgetting stuff lol

Very nice!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice! Seems like every car ends up better than the last, looking forward to seeing this build

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
Sweet Cobra. I'm partial to white Snakes with black leather. More pics and plans for future mods please

neverenuff

Reaction score
Congrats on your new Cobra Dirtyred! That car is super clean

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Welcome to the Cobra club! Looks great.
Now you just need to change your screen name to dirtywhite11. LOL

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Alright quick update guys, thought I would give u a quick rundown of the run i had with the Cobra before I introduced you guys to the new build that hopefully I will be keeping for a long time.

Ok so shortly after I went and picked up some drag wheels for the cheap to go out to the track and have some fun and for those long nights out in mexico.

Then I put the nitrous kit to use finally that I had bought for my old red car

One more after I cleaned the head lights

Then after that I sold the drag wheels and took my profit and ended up with my old fr500s for the 3rd time lol

Then I finally found a cowl hood for it because you guys know that I had to have one

And this is how she left me with the stock wheels off my other project

So after many fun nights out in mexico and a couple track visits and many empty nitrous bottles later this is where we said our goodbye's, but on to the next project that I think you guys will love even more and bigger and better plans await. I will post the new project tomorrow

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online