Drove a 2016 GT Performance Pack.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I wouldn't sell my 95! Never could part ways with it.. it's still my first car, I've had it since I was 16, and I'm 20 now. But lets be realistic here ladies, a slammed and cammed 21 year old Mustang isn't exactly the ideal daily driver.

How about you get a daily that isnt a stang? $40k will buy you a phenomenal DD. Heck my fully loaded 16' Optima SXL was $33k out the door... It has every amenity that the new stangs have and more.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
How about you get a daily that isnt a stang? $40k will buy you a phenomenal DD. Heck my fully loaded 16' Optima SXL was $33k out the door... It has every amenity that the new stangs have and more.

Idk I tried doing that, I went car shopping. Just isn't for me at the current time. I want a RWD stick V8. So pretty much a Stang lol.

Reaction score
Hahaha honestly I'd love an M3 or a Vette. But insurance would absolutely be insane at my age. So the Mustang is kinda the most practical, go figure right lmao

m3s are kinda over rated, but if you were to land one id say snatch up a e46 or an e90 (not the e92)

i used to work for BMW and those 2 were the most fun BMWs i had ever driven save the super limited m6 competition edition. that thing was ****ing tits.

but we had a 15 gt on the lot and that thing by far was more fun than any BMW or Porsche ive driven and ive driven some real nice cars (porsche 911, 911 turbo, cls 550 amg, m4/m3, m5, m6, i8, 16 sti, s2000)

ohh and the gt wasnt a performance pack so that should say a lot too

[video=youtube;iKRBjlBx_ZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRBjlBx_ZY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

im the one driving

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I've always been a huge fan of M3s. The E46s are my favorite. However I want a new car though, tired of old cars haha.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
m3s are kinda over rated, but if you were to land one id say snatch up a e46 or an e90 (not the e92)

i used to work for BMW and those 2 were the most fun BMWs i had ever driven save the super limited m6 competition edition. that thing was ****ing tits.

but we had a 15 gt on the lot and that thing by far was more fun than any BMW or Porsche ive driven and ive driven some real nice cars (porsche 911, 911 turbo, cls 550 amg, m4/m3, m5, m6, i8, 16 sti, s2000)

ohh and the gt wasnt a performance pack so that should say a lot too

[video=youtube;iKRBjlBx_ZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRBjlBx_ZY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

im the one driving

I've always been a huge fan of M3s. The E46s are my favorite. However I want a new car though, tired of old cars haha.

You can get a really nice E46 m3 or my personal favorite bmw sedan, the E39 m5 for about half the price of a new GT but i say go for the new GT Joey!

Reaction score

the e46 is "just old enough" the tech in an 05 isnt that old and doesnt seem super dated but its still old enough to be simple. same thing as the e90/2/3, there tech is nice but a little weird because of the older i drive system. or you could just ball out and get a 675lt spyder... but thats just me

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
The E39 M5 has a 400 horse 5.0 v8 stick and for an 02 it is luxurious as f*$k, pretty much modern interior. They are way ahead of their time for an 02 because it was close to 100 grand new now about 20k used. LOVE them. look up exhaust clips the5.ohh

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
like...

the best car ever

looks tits

sounds tits

is tits

can bang gears like a boss

**** yeah bro! My favorite bmw. Handles like it has coilovers! My buddy had one all through Highschool back then the lucky bastard.:tongue: He let me drive it now and then and i fell in love with it it checks every mark as a daily. Def on my list to pick one up of my own in time.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
The E39 M5 has a 400 horse 5.0 v8 stick and for an 02 it is luxurious as f*$k, pretty much modern interior. They are way ahead of their time for an 02 because it was close to 100 grand new now about 20k used. LOVE them. look up exhaust clips the5.ohh

I drove one before! Loved it. Buddy had one, he had a full exhaust on it. Sounded wicked

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I have 01.5 Audi Turbo and those cars are amazing at daily driver duties. The only problem is that since there about 15+ years old all the suspension bits need to be replaced, ask me how I know? No matter how good a car looks or drives. The rubber components will be degraded to a certain extent. I have 3 old vehicles and I am tired of replacing parts but it is necessary expense right now in my life. I am going to get a new daily when my bills are paid off. I really love the ATS-V that Cadillac produced recently....its a V6 Twin Turbo with optional 6 speed. I owned german for 6 years now and I need a break from the expensive parts. Like I said before guys you really need to balance a old car with a new car. My daily is getting really old now so its going to turn into beater or i'll just sell it or get rid of it.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If I had the $, I would have a GT350 in my garage....

the new mustang is a very impressive car for the monies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online