Drying the car, what do you use?

pmot

Reaction score
Chamois suck. We used them for years until I got tired of them deteriorating all over my car. Then I went with the water blade for a couple washes. It worked fine but i just wasn't comfortable with it. Now I use old clean towels. I got a leaf blower, I can't believe I never thought of using it but I might have to give that a try next time.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wnracing, How do you like the WW i sold you? I have used mine alot and they are still like new.

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
wnracing, How do you like the WW i sold you? I have used mine alot and they are still like new.
is this what your using handz?

MIC_703_01-2.jpg

wnracing

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

Like I said above, they're fucking amazing. Much better than the Cobra "Guzzlers" that I had before.. I have retired those to drying the wheels. lol

I need to get some more from you next time you get some.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, Glad you like them as much as I do. They just handle business. I think I a doing another towel buy right before summer so i might let the forum in on the deal.

wnracing

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Nice, Glad you like them as much as I do. They just handle business. I think I a doing another towel buy right before summer so i might let the forum in on the deal.

They seriously are the shit... I used to use an absorber on my windows because the Cobra MF's always streaked them, the waffle weaves that I bought from you do not streak one bit and they do an amazing job for a "cloth" towel.

OP
OP
L

lrall

Reaction score
I found a sale on a website I am a member of that has a sheeps wool wash mitt, waffle weave towel and some car shampoo. Its all for $20 and i need both the WW towel and the mitt so I think its a win win. I'm hoping a big WW towel followed my the ultra plush 'monster' towel will dry my car effectively. Somehow I LOST my effing WW i bought from Handz...im so pissed.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

Lets get it going, i need some WW's...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online

No members online now.