eBay Twin turbo kit

Simple Six

Reaction score
Hello everyone

It’s been a while since I posted on my 1996 v6 project. Winter set in where I live plus I’ve had some supply chain issues with other parts.
So I decided to buy the eBay twin turbo kit ironically no supply chain issues arrived in three days. I’m
In the process of unpacking. Here’s some picks of the unpacking. Only one box slightly crushed.

IMG_0489.jpegIMG_0490.jpegIMG_0491.jpegIMG_0492.jpegIMG_0493.jpeg

98snakehorse

Reaction score
I love these. Looking forward to see where this journey takes you. My hopes are high but my expectations are low lol.

OP
OP
S

Simple Six

Reaction score
The unpacking is done, my overall impression are they put the money into the exhaust manifolds, down pipes and intercooler. Some would say the intercooler is small but it appears to be well made. The turbos seem ok for the money. The boost regulator, fuel regulator, turbo cooler module, cooling fan, boost gauge and blow off valve in my opinion should be upgraded over time or failure but you’ll have everything plumbed in and wired up when replacement becomes necessary so it won’t require much time. Intercooler pipes are on the thin side compared to the mishimoto charges pipes I put on my 2019 eco boost mustang. The couplers are on the cheap side but again you’ll get everything plumbed in so you can upgrade later or failure.
The oil returns lines, oil catch can and battery relocation kit seem to be good pieces. Lastly everything was well packaged.

IMG_0516.jpegIMG_0517.jpegIMG_0514.jpegIMG_0513.jpegIMG_0510.jpegIMG_0511.jpegIMG_0512.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online