Empire Motorsports!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know Francois is an awesome dude running an awesome business. He'll contact you personally and make sure everything with your order is good. And his t-shirts are top quality! Here's mine after washing it 4 times. Still black as can be and not cracking yet lol I love it

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh yea solid dude for sure I'll be sure to order my empire gear ASAP and the street car will for sure be sporting a sticker as well.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
oh wow I just saw this, I seriously am like heart proud right now. I really appreciate the kind words brother, I put alot of work into trying to make people happy even if I make no money doing it which believe me I've done. The motto is "I'm a RACER before being a BUSINESSMAN". I sincerely hope that if people need things they feel free to come to me and talk, even if its just to shoot the shit and talk engine combos w.e I'm down and I'll spend as much time as I can making sure your good. I hate that I'm not at the point that I can be a sponsor on the site. I need to start turning a little more profit before that can happen. What I tell people is if I take off or Empire in this case WE ALL TAKE OFF, cause I will continue to do it grassroots. Again thanks for the love guys and there are a ton of shirt colors people have ordered if you check out the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/EmpireMtrs
if mods need to delete that because I'm not a vendor it's ok I understand, best of luck to you all and TYVM for the love.

Knuckles@Empire

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Some Empire Swag...

anu2umeq.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online