Engine/Underhood Pictures

sn95jones

Reaction score
Since we’re sharing our other rides. Here’s my POS daily. 2019 Ram Warlock. Hate it because it’s a 2wd V6 quad cab. Literally everything a truck owner does NOT want.
Bought it because it was the only truck I could find at the time after my built 08 Yukon Denali shit the bed after dumping 6k engine work. Thankfully it’s parked most of the time since my fiancé and I both work from home. Only has 24k miles.
A3F4628B-6E4E-42FD-A74D-61E8700A9084.jpeg199B0D23-C450-4B77-BF93-78595B8FC4ED.jpeg52F3F43B-900A-47C2-8B54-9203356224FB.jpeg

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Not a bad looking truck
Seems like the v6 crew cabs get shit on
And thats across the line all

My 97 4x4 single cab short bed is pretty popular
I have 5 attempts of theft on it

Passenger side door handle broken
The window seals torn the key on the driver's door key would not go in something broke off inside

And some guy was trying to load it on a flat bed truck
That one got ugly I caught the guy would not let him leave till cops showed up

That was about 7 years ago
People do ask if I want to sell nope
Truck was my father's and its still like new

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Looks great man.
Where'd you get the SVT reservoir cap?
I'm not supposed to say, actually. Because the dude that made them for me is afraid of copyright infringement on the SVT font. Apparently Ford hunts down people aggressively for it. He was especially afraid after he made me those big coil covers that they'd find out through any social media shout outs to him and Ford would put him out of business and I totally get it, so I made him that promise never to tell anyone and never disclose it anywhere. I think it's his only source of income.

Sorry.

sn95jones

Reaction score
Not a bad looking truck
Seems like the v6 crew cabs get shit on
And thats across the line all

My 97 4x4 single cab short bed is pretty popular
I have 5 attempts of theft on it

Passenger side door handle broken
The window seals torn the key on the driver's door key would not go in something broke off inside

And some guy was trying to load it on a flat bed truck
That one got ugly I caught the guy would not let him leave till cops showed up

That was about 7 years ago
People do ask if I want to sell nope
Truck was my father's and its still like new
Yeah I mean the V6 will last forever in these trucks so there’s that I guess and the fuel mileage is okay, I’ll get 22mpg on the highway and 19 in the city.

badass98svt

Reaction score
I'm not supposed to say, actually. Because the dude that made them for me is afraid of copyright infringement on the SVT font. Apparently Ford hunts down people aggressively for it. He was especially afraid after he made me those big coil covers that they'd find out through any social media shout outs to him and Ford would put him out of business and I totally get it, so I made him that promise never to tell anyone and never disclose it anywhere. I think it's his only source of income.

Sorry.
How does he use it as source of income if know one knows he is doing it :D
Thanks anyway though

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
No, there's tons of people who buy his stuff, but he made an exception for me using the SVT font/logo. His only request was that I don't name drop him on that stuff he sold me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online