Everyone Post the Best Pics of your Cars

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
So after Detailing everyone else's cars I took the time to detail my own. I used a Makita High speed buffer at 1500 RPM's with a wool pad and a great compount to remove any imperfections. I then went with a synthetic wool/polishing pad and polish to remove my compound scratches then I went over the car with a foam pad with the same polish to remove those scratchs then I went over it with my Cyclone High end orbital to remove all swril marks.

Also Later this weekend Me and some friend here in my town with other mustangs are going to have a photo shoot soon so I will post some pics ..

20120304_155918-1.jpg

20120301_123637-1.jpg

Saint

Reaction score
you uploaded pics of your ride to american muscle . com didn't you

OP
OP
Mrstangerbanger

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
When you buff a car you really are putting fine scratches into the paint (swirl marks) .So that's why you want to go with something aggressive first then keep polishing with a lighter and lighter pad then go ahead and remove those super small swirl marks with a high end orbital .. Its hard to explain does that make since?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
When you buff a car you really are putting fine scratches into the paint (swirl marks) .So that's why you want to go with something aggressive first then keep polishing with a lighter and lighter pad then go ahead and remove those super small swirl marks with a high end orbital .. Its hard to explain does that make since?

Yeah I understand, the stuff I buff with after the swirl remover though says it will not leave swirls, but it's a higher gloss polish than swirl remover so you use it after.

JoshHooten

Reaction score
If I had paint like yours id be affraid to touch it ,I would think id mess it up.Looks great

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online