Ferocious' 1996 Mustang GT - 2016 Photoshoot

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, this thing is ridiculously awesome. You're winning the "unique SN" game by a long-shot.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I swear you take the sickest pictures ever man. I wish I knew someone with that kind of talent to take some pics of my car once it reaches a photoshoot-worthy status.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am just trying to figure out who wrote "To the place of darkness" so neatly on the wall ;p

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, this thing is ridiculously awesome. You're winning the "unique SN" game by a long-shot.

Thanks bro! This might be my first time winning something.

I swear you take the sickest pictures ever man. I wish I knew someone with that kind of talent to take some pics of my car once it reaches a photoshoot-worthy status.

Thanks man. I'm sure there has to be someonein your area who takes great pictures. Some will even do it for free, just gotta ask around. My buddy and I have reached out to 2 or 3 different models last year and managed to get them all to work for free, so long as I took the pictures.

I am just trying to figure out who wrote "To the place of darkness" so neatly on the wall ;p

Dunno but whoever it was I'm sure he hard a very hard time picking the right font :look:

turion94

Reaction score
Is it bad that I agree? I loved them so much when I got them but now I feel the car needs something with a huge lip and negative offset.

[video=youtube_share;S7qd45gIzTs]http://youtu.be/S7qd45gIzTs[/video]

These wheels would look sick on your car.

9838stang

Reaction score
I was afraid on how that rear wing was gunna look, but the car is looking good bud!

1,5,7,8,10,13 is where its at for me!

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;S7qd45gIzTs]http://youtu.be/S7qd45gIzTs[/video]

These wheels would look sick on your car.

Those are a little too plain for my taste but that amount of stretch is something I would do lol.

Also, the owner of that car is a nice guy but damn that guy recording is cringe-worthy.

"This thing's not on air bags right, it's just the stance?". What does that even mean????

I was afraid on how that rear wing was gunna look, but the car is looking good bud!

1,5,7,8,10,13 is where its at for me!

Thanks Allen! Sometimes you just gotta take risks and hope for the best ;)

turion94

Reaction score
Yeah I get what you mean. I assume he's just surprised the car sits so low without bags. Looks like the owner had the rear fenders widened 4 inches on each side with sheet medal the rear end narrowed some and has 20x16 rear wheels with a 9 inch lip. Looks killer and I can see you pulling this type of look off nicely but sounds incredibly expensive.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Saw this car a FFF some years back. Insane wheeel size!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Looks slick!! How about a nice little vortech to make it go as good as it looks!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
powder coat the barrels/lips on the rpf1's gloss black with bronze/gold centers. or just buy a set of anyone of these lol. but yea man this thing looks evil as **** dude you pulled it all together nicely. took me a while to hop on the ferocious crazy rain but i'm on board man cant wait to see where you take it in the future!

7980293586_5b6f6c3fcb_b.jpg

XorLyqq.jpg

SP500-2PC-HY_4.jpg

14170244867_4ff68efcb8_b.jpg

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna leave the RPF1s as is because I'm already on the hunt for new wheels. Something 3 piece with a negative offset and a minimum 5" lip. A few have caught my eye around SoCal but haven't pulled the trigger because funds are limited. I appreciate you hopping on the Ferocious rollercoaster. Fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride.

alex302

Reaction score
pics look great and im digging the anime vib...

keep trolling the post are funny as hell!!

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Work Work Work! i think that will pull off your JDM stang

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy