Ferocious' 1996 Mustang GT - 2016 Photoshoot

Austinx56

Reaction score
looks good bud really liking it, have you ever thought of putting one of those smoothline covers on it and make it a coupe and vert? I would like one of those for mine but they are a bit high.. [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION]

Nirwan

Reaction score
You made an amazing car Ferocious, Love the mean dark look of it ! I read your build thread a while ago and was amazed what you made of a stock vert. You definately pulled it of dude. It looks truly amazing. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next mod.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks good bud really liking it, have you ever thought of putting one of those smoothline covers on it and make it a coupe and vert? I would like one of those for mine but they are a bit high.. Ferocious

I've thought of it years ago but I never really put the top down so I didn't end up picking one up. Not to mention it wouldn't work with the roll cage I intended on getting.

You made an amazing car Ferocious, Love the mean dark look of it ! I read your build thread a while ago and was amazed what you made of a stock vert. You definately pulled it of dude. It looks truly amazing. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next mod.

Thanks man, appreciate the love. The next mod is an e-brake boot so nothing too special :tongue3:

hey where'd you get your headlights from?

Ebay I think? It was like 4 years ago so don't quote me on that.

1994stangfan

Reaction score
powder coat the barrels/lips on the rpf1's gloss black with bronze/gold centers. or just buy a set of anyone of these lol. but yea man this thing looks evil as **** dude you pulled it all together nicely. took me a while to hop on the ferocious crazy rain but i'm on board man cant wait to see where you take it in the future!

7980293586_5b6f6c3fcb_b.jpg

XorLyqq.jpg

SP500-2PC-HY_4.jpg

14170244867_4ff68efcb8_b.jpg
[/QUOT

what are the last set of rims they look amazingE]

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Real quick question: How did you get the windshield banner strip? I wanna do that too, so I could remove the windshield visors for good.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
powder coat the barrels/lips on the rpf1's gloss black with bronze/gold centers. or just buy a set of anyone of these lol. but yea man this thing looks evil as **** dude you pulled it all together nicely. took me a while to hop on the ferocious crazy rain but i'm on board man cant wait to see where you take it in the future!

7980293586_5b6f6c3fcb_b.jpg

XorLyqq.jpg

SP500-2PC-HY_4.jpg

14170244867_4ff68efcb8_b.jpg
[/QUOT

what are the last set of rims they look amazingE]

i think they were ccw hybrids. lm20 hybrids??

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Love the shift knob/handle! Unique!

Thank you! The shifter is definitely the eye catcher in the interior lol.

Real quick question: How did you get the windshield banner strip? I wanna do that too, so I could remove the windshield visors for good.

I got it from http://www.streetfaction.bigcartel.com/

However any vinyl shop should be able to make you one for around $20-$30. It's just a 55" vinyl strip. I used an exacto knife to trim all the excess and voila.

Bauman_Octane

Reaction score
i really like your wheels. i would be so happy if i found a set. no such luck around here.very unique car and a awsome example of how you can make a sn95 become your's and speacial. there is no way a camaro could pull that off.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i really like your wheels. i would be so happy if i found a set. no such luck around here.very unique car and a awsome example of how you can make a sn95 become your's and speacial. there is no way a camaro could pull that off.

I got pretty lucky on the wheels, but only because I got them for a steal. They're not too hard to come by around here. And I'm willing to bet if someone bought me a camaro, I'd pull something ridiculous out of my pocket and make it awesome. No doubt about that.

Are you the photographer for your pics? All are magazine worthy

Yes I am. However photographers don't forget their tripods while shooting at night, which is what ended up happening that night.

turion94

Reaction score
I got pretty lucky on the wheels, but only because I got them for a steal. They're not too hard to come by around here. And I'm willing to bet if someone bought me a camaro, I'd pull something ridiculous out of my pocket and make it awesome. No doubt about that.

Yes I am. However photographers don't forget their tripods while shooting at night, which is what ended up happening that night.

Do it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online