Finally got back into another Mustang! BAB Saleen!

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
New clutch fork and pivot ball came today, hope to get the trans reinstalled Saturday if all goes well. Just need to find some bilstein rear HD shocks. Sold the IRS shocks I had and now am hunting to find the correct shocks. Everyone is back ordered on them. MM is currently getting the parts to convert the fox hd shocks to sn95 specs, but they have a decent backorder log to fill. Might just put an order in and wait for em to get all the backorder filled

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Figured id update this thread with a few new pics and mods! Sorry for non pro shots, taken with my phone.

Had the windows tinted 20% All around minus the windshield and Picked up a set of Bullitt Calipers with 13" rotors. Yesterday i paid for a set of ARH Longtubes and o/r X pipe!

Winter plans are install the headers and x, pick up some 305 rear tires, PI intake and cam swap along with accufab tb and upper plenum. Then onto saving for my new fuel pump, injectors, mass air and blower!

Slowly but surely shes coming along!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice phone lol, that takes good pics in my opinion. And yes the tint looks awesome on there

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
gonna be awesome with a blower. I can already imagine everyone and their brother thinking its automatically a 10 second car because its a saleen lol

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

gonna be awesome with a blower. I can already imagine everyone and their brother thinking its automatically a 10 second car because its a saleen lol

Lol, yes everyone thinks its fast, and thinks I'm crazy when I tell them that they couldn't be more wrong lol. Bone stock npi is a turd lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
People don't realize SN-95s were went to look good and be loud and obnoxious ;p

LI98GT

Reaction score
Congrats on the pickup and upgrades! Looks beautiful cleaned up, tint and outside, but I maybe a bit biased. Always my favorite body kit on the SN95s. Yes, NPI is slow and you will definitely notice some getup from the exhaust upgrade, but some PI parts on there will but a smile on your face from the inside, not just from the outside.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online