FINALLY LOTS-O-PICS OF MY COBRA! 56k warning!!!

white98stang

Reaction score
scarface nice job!!!!! You know how to make a car look good.. im liken the bullits btw

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
looks good scarface. I didnt listen to the clip but i imagine it is hella loud. My pickup can set off car alarms no problem, but race bullets and a cammed 410 will do that O0

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
so did you finally get to test it? Hows the clutch you just got put in?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
gimme the SLP tips pwease. ^-^

and i have to admit that car is pretty damn clean...needs an 03 cobra rear and then it would be sex.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Itll sound good with the stock catback on there bro, we had it on there for a week or so once to get a sticker for it.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Nice cobra. :thumb: Free mod move the rear spoiler back a few inches. My buddie did this on his GT and it made it look really good. Saw the mod on mustangworld like ages ago.

twinscrwed

Reaction score
NEW EDGE FTW nice man, i actually in the same rut as you except my car is too quiet, so i need to swap my bassani catted x for an o/r H. :police:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
Nice cobra. :thumb: Free mod move the rear spoiler back a few inches. My buddie did this on his GT and it made it look really good. Saw the mod on mustangworld like ages ago.

ive seen a bunch of people do it. or you could get the 03 wing!! 03 FTW

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
very clean car, i kinda like the exhaust. some deep dish chrome cobras would look sexy, shit black ones would look even better.

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Looks good!!! Why did you get a 99 Cobra? They are so underated and can't make any power because of that. :slap:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
very clean car, i kinda like the exhaust. some deep dish chrome cobras would look sexy, shit black ones would look even better.

Holy hell...welcome back stranger!! I missed ya! :(

OP
OP
S

scarface

thanks for the compliments peeps! DD wheels are gonna happen eventually.
Stopsign32v said:
Looks good!!! Why did you get a 99 Cobra? They are so underated and can't make any power because of that. :slap:
explain please. The car has had the fix, so how is it that is cant make power? its the same engine that is in the 01.

OP
OP
S

scarface

blown97stanger said:
so did you finally get to test it? Hows the clutch you just got put in?
the clutch is VERY tight.

Fets said:
Swap the LM1 muffler was LM2s!! or those other mufflers that you can swap
I will eventually swap something in, but right now I have no "car" money. so it is the stock catback for me :)

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
scarface said:
explain please. The car has had the fix, so how is it that is cant make power? its the same engine that is in the 01.

It was sarcasm...I've got a 99. Mine made around 600rwhp last year. ;D So they can make alittle power ;)

You're gonna love it!

OP
OP
S

scarface

Stopsign32v said:
scarface said:

It was sarcasm...I've got a 99. Mine made around 600rwhp last year. ;D So they can make alittle power ;)

You're gonna love it!
AHHHHH...ok. Sorry, I feel like Ive ben defending myself alot lately from all the haters :)

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Stopsign32v said:
scarface said:

You're gonna love it!
AHHHHH...ok. Sorry, I feel like Ive ben defending myself alot lately from all the haters :)

ill help if you need any defending lol no homo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online