FINALLY LOTS-O-PICS OF MY COBRA! 56k warning!!!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
95KBGT said:
very clean car, i kinda like the exhaust. some deep dish chrome cobras would look sexy, shit black ones would look even better.

Holy hell...welcome back stranger!! I missed ya! :(
thanks bud, i have been busy as of late, and i have not wanted to post due to a certain somebody but all is well now.

OP
OP
S

scarface

95KBGT said:
Fets said:
95KBGT said:
very clean car, i kinda like the exhaust. some deep dish chrome cobras would look sexy, shit black ones would look even better.

Holy hell...welcome back stranger!! I missed ya! :(
thanks bud, i have been busy as of late, and i have not wanted to post due to a certain somebody but all is well now.
dude dont let anyone make you feel unwelcome here! your are an OG around here :D

Z28 This

Reaction score
gorgeous car....but i think SLP sounds like shit...no tone and 2 loud like more like a camaro

Hicks

Reaction score
^ He just made a good point. They do sound like camaro's

97vertstang

Reaction score
scarface said:
alot of the stuff you told me about, the light socket is missing from the traction control button, so I cant tell if it is on or off.
Truck popper wont work.
The emergency brake handle has come loose from the floor board.
THe E-brake cable bracket at the pass rear brakes is missing, and the cable has rubbed the tire badly on the inside.
the clutch engages right off the floor...if there isnt an adjustment, I will have to get a firewall adjuster.
exhaust leak at the manifold/midpipe connection.
Brake pads shot, rotors are a lil warped...

There is a few more things, but I cant think of them right now...No biggy though, Im just a prick when it comes to my stuff :)

I love this car :)
unless u buy a brand new car, little things like that will always have to be fix. thats just little things that others owners just dont care about. in a side note bassani also sounds pretty cool and im pretty sure u can fit the mufflers in there.i would keep the slp pipes just cause there tips are so bad ass 8)

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Great looking car, and my fav. color. I agree with the exhaust, it's gotta go. I'm not a big fan of it either.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Ahhh yes finally the pics! Looks awesome! As you probably are tired of hearing, i think the SLP's sound like mexican asshole (no offense to mexican's whom read this).

-Just noticed this but aren't those the wrong seats? I thought they had suede centers?!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
-Just noticed this but aren't those the wrong seats? I thought they had suede centers?!

only on 01 and 03-04s...the 01s arent nearly as nice as 03-04s IMO.

OP
OP
S

scarface

I actually prefer the leather myself than the suede, but thats just me.

I know the car isnt gonna be perfect, I was just commenting. Ive fixed most of the stuff already :)

THe SLPs do sound crappy, however they arent on the car anymore.I have the stock catback on now. Im selling the SLP mufflers to Twista, and buying a set of replacement mufflers to go into the SLP system :D

Bluextc

Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
Nice cobra. :thumb: Free mod move the rear spoiler back a few inches. My buddie did this on his GT and it made it look really good. Saw the mod on mustangworld like ages ago.

Car's friggin beautiful Scarface! And definately move the spoiler back, makes a world of difference (I moved mine back 3 inches). It looks like a whole different spoiler when you move it back.

OP
OP
S

scarface

I am going to put the 03 cobra rear bumper and spoiler on....I dont really want to add MORE holes in the trunk to have to fix.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
THe SLPs do sound crappy, however they arent on the car anymore.I have the stock catback on now. Im selling the SLP mufflers to Twista, and buying a set of replacement mufflers to go into the SLP system :D

ht mufflers? the SLP pro-flows are whatever there called...dont get dynomax ones, since they will not fit..my friend found that out the hard way. the actual SLP mufflers are bigger than 2.5" to slide onto the piping. so be careful when choosing a muffler.

and the 03 cobra rear bumper is gonna look da sex.. :boink:

OP
OP
S

scarface

Most muffler will fit. you just have to get the one that inlet and outlet of the same sides. With most exhaust systems you have to swell the end of the muffler.

Bluextc

Reaction score
scarface said:
I am going to put the 03 cobra rear bumper and spoiler on....I dont really want to add MORE holes in the trunk to have to fix.
lol, I hear you, I took mine off, drilled the holes, then looked at it and thought it looked better wingless, but had 12 holes that would have to be filled! So now I'm just planning on a carbon fiber decklid (painted) when I re-do the car in 3 years.

seth_96_gt

Reaction score
dam dude that car is sexy as hell wat are your plans for other mods and such

OP
OP
S

scarface

thanks...I think I am going with appearance mods first. Chin spoiler, and 03 bumper and rear spoiler.

I am picking up a flowmaster catback Sat. 4:30 gears will soon follow.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I just noticed you have a sound clip in this thread. Def. sounds different on a 4v with a o/r xpipe. On a 2v with a catted H it sounds good
Throw a O/R X or o/r H and it goes to hell like that lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online