Fixed some issues, new dyno numbers! Definitely block splitting territory.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
What size injectors are you running? I have a deal on some 42's locally but not sure if I should go bigger for later on.

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
What size injectors are you running? I have a deal on some 42's locally but not sure if I should go bigger for later on.

I'm using 42 pounders. I thought the same thing too, but I figure the next setup I have will be a turbo'd stroker more than likely, which will need much more injector. You can always get decent money out of 42s and step up to 60s etc when the time comes.

punched281

Reaction score
Good for you! Start planning for what you are going to do if she goes tho! And definitely get a good pass in. That is awesome

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
You can always have the tuner or you pull some timing out of the car so it doesn't make that much power and the car stays alive for a while. That is what i did. Have that dyno sheet to show people what the car can make and then pull the timing so it doesn't split and keep it around 450rwhp and have a fun street car.

KidK9

Reaction score
That's really nice man. Nice to see another pushrod up that high. I'm taking my setup to Kurgan in a month to get tuned. Mine is going to have to be "de-tuned" to some extent as I only want it to sit at 480-500 hp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online