FRANKENSTANG's NEW CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
lol no one liked my cougar...i loved that thing...and you guys, id love to own a mustnag but its just not doable for me...all my kids,if the wife car breaks down she has to use mine so it has to be able to haul a family..And this is a little step up from the cougar with all its features...And no offense id love a mustang as a 2nd driver but a mustang doesnt have electronic adjustable suspension and a hump worthy back seat...and white95, heres a hint....its BIRGHT green...and my rims arnt dipped, i stripped the already stripping chrome off of them and layered the sht out of them with matte black rim paint..

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
and kid9, there are WAYY more modded tbird than cougars...check tccoa there a few on there....

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
aw this is your family car? well scratch the whole baggin it and shaving it :(

KidK9

Reaction score
If you can't get a Mustang because you have too many kids, then maybe you should stop looking for a car with a backseat to hump in. LoL.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
If you can't get a Mustang because you have too many kids, then maybe you should stop looking for a car with a backseat to hump in. LoL.
i just pissed on myself a tad!! lol

1997gtRioRed

Reaction score
nice lookin car man. just please dont start painting parts of it black lol. sounds like you got a pretty good deal on it, looks pretty clean.

and nice weed stash shift knob lol. i had the same on in my truck.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
see thats what it is. frank gets blowed and goes outside and starts fuukin his shit up....like obama does to america

obama-looks-stoned.jpg

1997gtRioRed

Reaction score
lol i worked on my car blazed once and ended up stripping my inner tie rod.....didnt even know that was possible

sn95jones

Reaction score
lol no one liked my cougar...i loved that thing...and you guys, id love to own a mustnag but its just not doable for me...all my kids,if the wife car breaks down she has to use mine so it has to be able to haul a family..And this is a little step up from the cougar with all its features...And no offense id love a mustang as a 2nd driver but a mustang doesnt have electronic adjustable suspension and a hump worthy back seat...and white95, heres a hint....its BIRGHT green...and my rims arnt dipped, i stripped the already stripping chrome off of them and layered the sht out of them with matte black rim paint..
All nice features will eventually require attention and in this case I'm glad to say I don't have electronic adjustable suspension on my 98' Because having something like that on an old car will eventually break and when it does, I hope you got deep pockets because if not it will make you wish you didn't have that nice little feature..
That's why I love our SN95's no fancy features to burn a hole in my pocket because most times the fancy features are going to be a limited part production so they will not be cheap.

Good luck though nice car!

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
thats why ive always been a big fan of the 95 gts...power what?
And yaaaaaa, it always seems like a good idea when blazed...maby i should stop smoking because i cant stop thinking about puting my whole upper intake on this car...went and looked at the eng and the guy who did the swap already extended the fuel rails and deleted some sht so id be pretty easy, o ya...need a damn throttle cable too...

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
idk frank man i'm feelin it bagged on some 20" saleens dude, lmao! i cant stop myself from baggin your car, lol!

Untitled-26-1-1.jpg

KidK9

Reaction score
Tony, delete some messages that aren't important out of your inbox so I can send one that is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twisteddalek

Members online