FS: Suspension stuff, coil over springs, smog delete, wazee idler, interior parts...

95riosnake

Reaction score
I have too many parts taking up room in the garage, figured I should recoup some cash from them to help my wallet pay for this winter's upgrades.

Driver's power seat track - comes with harness/control button. SOLD

img3715cq.jpg

Team Z control arms - less than 4k miles on these, only a few tiny nicks in the powder coat. These are the shortened versions (13" from ball joint to mounting bolt hole), they sell for $269 new. I have been informed that these are direct replacement for fox a-arms for use with coil overs also. SOLD

img0727fe.jpg

Team Z 12-200lb 2.5 dia. coil over springs - SOLD

img0725xz.jpg

Ground Pounder 12-250lb 2.5 dia. coil over springs - SOLD

img0726ug.jpg

03 IRS rear springs cut 1/2 coil, came with my IRS but I went with coil overs. They have 10k miles on them. - SOLD

img0721fi.jpg

Wazee billet 94-95 idler pulley - SOLD

img0731vh.jpg

UPR polished smog delete - practically new, paid $100 for it, used for about 400 miles, taken off because my vacuum pump now resides there. SOLD

img0728v.jpg

Steeda 5/8" driveshaft spacer - SOLD

img0730qg.jpg

03 Cobra IRS stock toe links - 10k miles, One Sold, One still available for $25 + shipping
img0733wy.jpg

Black radio bezel, black cluster bezel and charcoal shifter bezel. One vent in the radio bezel is broken, but you can just use yours instead. The cluster bezel has three small holes where someone mounted something to it (shown in 2nd pic), I bought these for a project that I ended up deciding not to do.
Radio bezel - SOLD
Cluster bezel - $25 shipped
Shifter bezel -
SOLD

img0732hd.jpg

img0732zoom.jpg

ProKiller

Reaction score
what's with the driveshaft spacer? don't need it with the IRS or what? i've been debating on picking one up for a while now to see if it will help with my slight vibration at higher speeds

OP
OP

95riosnake

Reaction score
what's with the driveshaft spacer? don't need it with the IRS or what? i've been debating on picking one up for a while now to see if it will help with my slight vibration at higher speeds

I bought it without realizing it won't fit the larger pinion flange of the 03-04 IRS, since I used a hybrid U-joint to convert my aluminum D/S to avoid having to change the flange, that meant that I couldn't use the spacer. I ended up not needing it in the end so it worked out.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I bought it without realizing it won't fit the larger pinion flange of the 03-04 IRS, since I used a hybrid U-joint to convert my aluminum D/S to avoid having to change the flange, that meant that I couldn't use the spacer. I ended up not needing it in the end so it worked out.

Sorry to thread jack, but what's the part # on that hybrid u-joint? I also have an aluminum driveshaft but no 03-04 flange to swap on and an IRS ill be swapping in this winter. Any info is greatly appreciated!

OP
OP

95riosnake

Reaction score
Sorry to thread jack, but what's the part # on that hybrid u-joint? I also have an aluminum driveshaft but no 03-04 flange to swap on and an IRS ill be swapping in this winter. Any info is greatly appreciated!

It's a Precision 448 1330/1350, when I tried to find that part # on Summit, it referred me to the Moog HMG448 being the same part. Here's the link: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mog-448

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online