FS: Team Z Motorsports Anti-Roll Bar, New - $200 Shipped

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I bought this along with a complete Team Z Motorsports rear suspension and mini-tub kit, but have decided not to install it. This is for serious street and strip Mustangs, and can be purchased new from Team Z for $250 + Shipping.

More information about this can be seen at: http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/product_p/arb-3.htm

Mine is brand new, never installed, ready to go.

Price is $200 shipped to the lower 48 states. I accept PayPal, and ship promptly.

TeamZRollbar.jpg

TeamZRollbar2.jpg

TeamZRollbar3.jpg

Paul.

joekd

Reaction score
Dude, your floor matches mine!

P1000878.jpg

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Damn thats a good deal..I wish I had something you needed for a trade. I def need one and was waiting for a used to come around :( GLWS

OP
OP
P

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Haha G36 monkey.

My poor floors have been well used and abused over the years. That floor is now 7 years old. However, it's still holding strong, mostly due (I think) to awesome prep. I floor-sanded, acid etched, and pressure washed for THREE DAYS before I laid down the first coat. It has three base coats, paint chips, and two clear coats. It is seriously thick. It's got a few stains, scratches, scuff, and burn marks from welders now, but it's still by the far the best garage mod I've ever done.

There's a guy on TurboForums who is supposed to pay me for this tonight. Hopefully it goes through.

Paul.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck.

Prep work really does make a difference in anything. Wish we would have done it when we built this house (that was 20 years ago and we were broke). Would have been the easiest time though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online