Garage Sale! bunches of stuff!

mikey94gt

Reaction score
So, cleaned out the garage today, got some stuff up for sale... some SN95, one FOX item, and a few 60's parts, will get pics up tomorrow. All items located in Denver, will accept PayPal. I will package and ship most everything, the heads will cost ya.... just sayin'

I have one stock remanufactured 94-95 5.0L dizzy for sale, good condition, maybe 3k miles on it. worked great in my car. $50? make me an offer

also, one MSD pro-billet dizzy, about 20k miles, took both dizzys off cuz I dont have distributor ignition now, or a OBD1 computer. $75? make me an offer

One TFI module, works good, stock ford part taken off a low mileage 95GT $10, has the aluminum heat sink for our cars.

heater box tube set, the steel ones that run past the passenger side valve cover for sale, $10 I guess. its off a Foxbody, but will work for a 94-95 as well.

One set of lifter dog-bones and a spider, with bolts, $10.

One set of Trick Flow short valve covers, decent condition, only have 1 hole for a filler on one, other looks pristine. $40 for the pair. They are the ones that come with the TFS top end kit. SOLD!

One set of recently overhauled (30k miles) 65 and later 289 heads from a 4v car (bigger chamber), with valve springs, rockers, bolts, pushrods. $100 for the pair. really dont wanna ship these.... lol, was going to use these to build a rat-rod, and got a complete 4.6 drivetrain instead. SOLD!

One Performer 289 intake for 289/302 cars, works great for mild builds (dual plane) in the Endurashine chrome finish stuff. $50 for it, its in 7/10 shape. SOLD!

One set of rear speakers, amps, the big black box and hardware for the rear Mach460 setup, and have some extra amps too, along with the front speakers and the wiring from front to back. $250? Idk, make me an offer.... just want it gone.

Two keyless entry modules, one oout of a 96GT, and one out of my 94GT, $20 apiece

One bracket for said keyless entry module, PM me if you want it, it will go with the module.

One set of upper control arms, powdercoat black, red urethane bushings, boxed steel drag race style. $50.

If a price seems unreasonable, PM me an offer. I have some more stuff I will post up, I made a list and found more stuff.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Bump...

Forgot to add, I have a 94-95 5.0L BBk throttle body in 75mm, and a Trick FLow adapter elbow to go with. $100.

T/B is sold, elbow is still available.

5point0

Reaction score
I see you also forgot to post up the Halibrands.... you know you want to because there just collecting dust... :) I am willing to sacrafice my home to give them a good home....

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Theres remote sync info somewhere on this forum, its not hard.

Id sell you the t/b for $50, is that a deal?

TheNatster513

Reaction score
I call tb lol. I'll pay you Monday. $60 if you wait. Is the adaptor elbow just one that allows the tb to fit on a gt40/explorer intake? And for a remote. Is there a way to know if my car even came with one??

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
For the T/b, I can wait till monday.. paypal will work. Its the TFS part no. TFS-5150SN95-00 at summit racing.... clicky!

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-5150SN95-00/

I think it may work with your combo, IDK.... try it, and your not out anything.... you bought the T/b, the spacer went with.

For your remote question.... look for a plug on the drivers side rear of the trunk, behind the carpet thing. I will look up the wires later, so you know what it looks like.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Cool, Ill sell you just the t/b... sounds like GT rob wants it.

GT rob, I still have the elbow, make me an offer.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I see you also forgot to post up the Halibrands.... you know you want to because there just collecting dust... :) I am willing to sacrafice my home to give them a good home....

haha!

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I do.... the uppers anyways... working on some lowers, ill keep you in the loop. The uppers are boxed steel ones, with urethane on the body end. The lowers are tubular with the spring mount, and have urethane both ends. they are black with red bushings.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Also, the tb elbow is still for sale, along with an eldelbrock one that I found the other day.... it has one EGR ear cut off a bit.... and I will post pics of the control arms soon, sorry, life got in the way there for a bit.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Could I use stock springs on the lowers? Well, you know. Not have to run coil overs

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Ya, they have spring perches, they are a direct replacement for the stockers. Zero wheelhop with these though... and they do have stock roll-bar mount tabs on them too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online